U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 08:14 PM

2,987 posts, read 1,726,286 times

Advertisements

In high school my g/f and I were two telephone poles with wash hanging in between us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2008, 08:48 PM

7,916 posts, read 8,403,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorway View Post
You gotta explain that one?
I was a serial killer and wore little boxes of cereal w/ knives in them.
I was a blind date. Black shirt, date on it ,dark sunglasses......
Brain on drugs was a good one........
Oh, those were adult tones, sorry
I was looking for costume ideas online a few years back and saw the cereal killer. That just wowed me. That has to be one of the all time best costume ideas. Things like wad of bubblegum by wearing a pink sweat suit with a giant sneaker on your head are so imaginative.

I loved being a fairy princess when I was 5. One year my Mom made a voting booth costume for me. I wasn't terribly happy about it at the time, but I remember that the adults loved it and I probably got extra treats.

Old 10-21-2008, 08:58 PM

1,893 posts, read 3,255,018 times
Oh yeah, we did the black eyed p's too. forgot about that one.

Heres one for the men. You wear a box wrapped like a present (or sandwich board a present) and simply have large gift tag saying TO:Women From:God Your god's gift to women

Old 10-21-2008, 09:00 PM

1,893 posts, read 3,255,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EEEPNJ View Post
The blind date is cool.
My friend was a hangover wan year. LOL

Remember when you'd get the old ladies who wanted to give you something "healthy" uhm, hello, we were kids!
How do you be a hangover???

Old 10-22-2008, 12:00 AM

5,343 posts, read 9,254,674 times
Doorway - if I remember correctly she wore a vast array of colors and patterns taht would be dizzying... I didn't say it was good. I said she did it. LOL

Gerania... don't you hate when parents hijack the costume? My Mom made me be a BRIDE (of all things!) TWICE. OK - the first time (when I was 4) I didn't mind, but the second really sucked. LOL My mom missed out on the70's feminist themes. I like the voting booth, I was a ballot box once.

Old 10-22-2008, 01:05 PM

2,738 posts, read 6,447,869 times
This year's costume decision has been made.....

I will be Korben Dallas....

http://content7.flixster.com/photo/3...085957_gal.jpg

and she will be Leeloo Minai Lekarariba-Laminai-Tchai Ekbat De Sebat (aka Leeloo)

http://www.cosplayprodigy.com/Leeloo_front.jpg (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey