Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 05:48 AM

7,577 posts, read 22,548,045 times

Advertisements

Coastal ocean-southeastern burlington-carbon-monroe-berks-lehigh- northampton-chester-montgomery-bucks-delaware-philadelphia- including the cities of...wilmington...dover...georgetown... Rehoboth beach...elkton...chestertown...centreville...easto n... Denton...newton...washington...morristown...flemin gton... Somerville...new brunswick...freehold...sandy hook...trenton... Pennsville...glassboro...camden...cherry hill...moorestown... Mount holly...jackson...millville...hammonton... Cape may court house...ocean city...atlantic city... Long beach island...wharton state forest...jim thorpe... Stroudsburg...reading...allentown...bethlehem...we st chester... Norristown...doylestown...media...philadelphia 628 am edt tue oct 28 2008 ...strong low pressure will bring wet...raw and windy weather to the region... An unseasonably strong low pressure will intensify off the new jersey coast this morning and track across long island and into new england tonight. Precipitation... Rain was falling across most areas except for the higher elevations of northeast pennsylvania and northwest new jersey where snow was falling. Several inches of snow will accumulate today into the early morning hours on wednesday. A winter weather advisory has been posted mainly for the higher elevations in those areas. This storm will pull cold air into the region and depending upon the track could change some of the rain over to snow sooner than forecast and result in accumulating snows elsewhere. Temperatures... High temperatures today will be 10 to 15 degrees below normal for this time of year with highs only in the mid 30s in the poconos and northwest new jersey to around 50 over the southern counties. Winds... The winds will be a factor today with wind advisories posted for most locations except high wind warnings mainly for the counties along the coast and delaware bay into maryland's northeast shore. Inland winds will gust between 40 and 45 mph and could gust to 60 mph at times in the warning area. Please stay tuned for additional forecast updates and statements issued later today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2008, 06:46 AM

12,283 posts, read 35,586,214 times
I have snow on my mulch. YIKES.

Old 10-28-2008, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
I have snow on my mulch. YIKES.
I hear Mt. Olive already has accumulation! "I'm dreaming of a white...Halloween!" Best not dress any of your kids up as Ghosts otherwise no one will see them when they open the door to give them candy

Old 10-28-2008, 06:53 AM

16,934 posts, read 12,482,593 times
Just rain in Odgensburg. LOL was gonna call it bear country but alot of us qualify for that description.

Old 10-28-2008, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Just rain in Odgensburg. LOL was gonna call it bear country but alot of us qualify for that description.
it just changed over to snow here, and it's pretty heavy. i think it's supposed to be 60 on halloween though?

Old 10-28-2008, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
My crew is doing two tank removals in Ogdensburg today... they called me at 6:00 am to see if I would cancel due to the "snow".... I said "nope - get your butts out there and git r done".

Old 10-28-2008, 07:11 AM

Quote:
it just changed over to snow here, and it's pretty heavy. i think it's supposed to be 60 on halloween though?
Just sleet out here.... figures - the moving guys will be here tomorrow at 6:00 am - I have a feeling they may be delayed if we do get a few inches of snow. Who would of thunk!

Old 10-28-2008, 07:17 AM

7,212 posts, read 11,882,775 times
It was sleeting when I left Redneckville around 6. Was all rain by the time I got to 78. Still took me and hour and 20 minutes to get to work.

Old 10-28-2008, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
Just sleet out here.... figures - the moving guys will be here tomorrow at 6:00 am - I have a feeling they may be delayed if we do get a few inches of snow. Who would of thunk!
you're moving tomorrow?! already!?!

wow, excited?! that went so smoothly!!

Old 10-28-2008, 07:50 AM

Quote:
you're moving tomorrow?! already!?!

wow, excited?! that went so smoothly!!
Builder is letting us move our stuff in tomorrow - closing on both is scheduled for Thursday... it was a very smooth and quick transaction - buyers have been great... Builder is great.. I'm great..lol : ) My atty. kept saying, it won't happen as quick as you want it to... guess what - she's wrong so far . Should be all settled into the new place by thurs. night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey