U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-10-2008, 07:19 PM

1,024 posts, read 2,321,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
You are right UKOK. The same exact post letter for letter, quotation for quotation, comma for comma and period for period has also been posted in many other places such as ehow.com, unfair-utility-deposits and more. Just copy and paste to each site.

I did some more digging. Tina D. you need to be more carefull what you post. By your one post on the How to register for ....... site I got enough information using trick I know to know almost everything about you. Dont worry Im not an ax murderer. Besides I live 2000 miles from Collingswood, NJ.

Do to your husbands condtion there is no reason you should not be eligable for assistance. If not then divorce and then you will. I know its harsh but it will get you everything you need and then some. You and hubby can hook back up later after you get a job. Can he babysit the kids with that condition? The 16yo can anyway. I do not buy that stress caused his disability. Is this your claim for assistance? Stress dont cause that.

Im sorry I dont know all the tricks to getting assistance because I never had to. Besides, I am a white man which have little to no rights to any assistance in America. A true minority despite what public opinion might dictate. Why dont your Priest know? That is part of their job to know where to steer people. Just walk into a welfare office. The big fat beuracrat there can point you where you need to go. I can guarenfreakintee you there is assistance available. I just dont know how the system works. Can you get a fake ID with a south of the border name? I dont know Im just throwing ideas that will work.

Whatever the case I wish ya luck.

I did all that investigation to find some truth the least I can do is research available assistance for you. If you were willing to travel to Woodbridge I could pull a few strings at a church but it would basicly be for food and not toys. Posting on all those sites are getting you no where. You must forgive those who dont trust you. They have a right to distrust, that is what kind of world we live in. I been screwed by trusting but wont give up.

Sorry I can't rep you again or I would.

Old 12-11-2008, 12:34 AM

2,866 posts, read 6,179,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tandcookies View Post
Sorry I can't rep you again or I would.
I reped her.

Another Suggestion is The Samaraton Center, in Englishtown, NJ.
When I lived in NJ, I gave clothes and toys to them, thru my church, Old Tennent.

Here is an Article and address of the place-http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008811200314

Diane G

Where I live now, the churches are so large that they have many resouces.

Old 12-11-2008, 05:20 AM

5,348 posts, read 9,427,993 times
my question is if they are posting all over the internet and their stories are not true what do you think they need the money really for? Dope, coke and drugs?? I am curious what someone would do with the money if the Christmas story is bogus?? DO you think this is drug addicts?? Or our drug addicts too burnt to use a computer or would just rob someone? SO what do they do with the money if someone gave it to them? Do you think if someone offered to take them shopping for that gift for the kid instead of just handing money they would run for the hills? Lets say someone said ok tell me what toy the kid wants , I will go buy it and bring it to you? Do you think that you would not hear from them because they dont have the receipt to return or the person is coming down and this is a scam??? Just wondering?

Old 12-11-2008, 06:11 AM

7,126 posts, read 13,809,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinababy615 View Post
Suspicious or not, it's true. I don't care how mean you people think you are, but I hope it never happens to you. Then you will know how it feels and how hard it can be. I posted on Thriftyfun last week, not 2004. I just need some suggestion on what to do. That is why I am posting. I lost my house because the broker who we dealt with sold my identity and every payment we thought we were making to the mortgage company was somehow being diverted elsewhere. My attorney is working on finding out where it all went so it can be all straightened out. Just remember how suspicious you are right now in case this ever happens to you or someone you love!!!!
Tina, you need to calm down, seriously. How would you feel if you were in our shoes?
You're not a usual member here, we've never met you until your 1st post where you come here asking for help. While some of us do want to help, you have to understand that we're not just going to give you stuff. I actually have a few extra toys I think, same age group as your little one. I'd bought for a friends kid, we aren't going to exchange gifts.

Do you have a tree & ornaments?
wrapping paper?

I'm in Williamstown, how far are you from me?

I do need to make sure this story is legit before I consider helping.

Old 12-11-2008, 08:56 AM

5,266 posts, read 4,457,607 times
Tina-

Why not try your local church? They have St. Vincent De Paul societies to get clothing,etc// for your kids.

Why of all places would you come to City-data.com ??

Like Rooseveler said, we don't really know you as you have just recently started to post about the problems you have. Believe me, they are a great group of people BUT we all get wary of people when someone comes on here and seems like a ruse.

Old 12-11-2008, 09:15 AM

7,894 posts, read 8,383,651 times
She said that she recently joined her Mom's church and spoke with the pastor there, so he is familiar with her situation. If it were me, I'd take any gift, donation to him at the church. I'm sure that he'd be happy to help. If there are any problems, he'd be able to give the items to someone else in need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Tina, you need to calm down, seriously. How would you feel if you were in our shoes?
You're not a usual member here, we've never met you until your 1st post where you come here asking for help. While some of us do want to help, you have to understand that we're not just going to give you stuff. I actually have a few extra toys I think, same age group as your little one. I'd bought for a friends kid, we aren't going to exchange gifts.

Do you have a tree & ornaments?
wrapping paper?

I'm in Williamstown, how far are you from me?

I do need to make sure this story is legit before I consider helping.

Old 12-11-2008, 09:50 AM

7,126 posts, read 13,809,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
She said that she recently joined her Mom's church and spoke with the pastor there, so he is familiar with her situation. If it were me, I'd take any gift, donation to him at the church. I'm sure that he'd be happy to help. If there are any problems, he'd be able to give the items to someone else in need.
Do you remember if she mentioned which church?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey