U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 04:47 PM

89 posts, read 468,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfish740 View Post
Mine either since they would be non Anglo Saxon Irish-Italian mutts I think home schooling is well beyond their abilities however-I'm pretty sure you need some sort of qualifications for that. These people are simply losers (both look relatively able bodied-hell they were healthy enough to pop out three kids) who latched on to being "Neo-Nazis" for some form of identity. They bum around all day on our dime collecting Nazi paraphernalia probably because "Heath" (real first name Isidore) got stuffed into lockers on the daily in high school but now he's a "bad***" It wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that he has no German heritage to speak of. Nevertheless, these poor children deserve a chance and should be taken from these bottom feeding lowlifes.
Oh god i know. Generally, most people that i;ve ever known to be racists at one point, turned over a new leaf over time, since they were stupid and realized that wanting to be a part of something wasn't really that important when it came to hating people for no reason....

But you are right. It takes a lot of low self esteem, and some kind of ridiculous grudge to make a person associate themselves with groups like this. THESE people however, are way beyond stupid, and lonely, and clearly have the hateful tattooes to prove it. I would go as far as to say maybe they themselves were raised that way.....who knows

Yes it always Irks me when racists learn the German language and associate themselves with all things German. I've been to Germany a number of times, and everyone is lovely and welcoming. THe germans have a rich and beautiful culture and country (aside from the occasional trying to take over the world crap) and it really sucks that people like to adopt it as a badge of racism.

I think they showed some Nordic Folk lure stuff in some of those pictures too. I don't know why but Nazi's always seem to embrace Nordic folk Gods....once again....I BET THEY ARE NOT EVEN NORDIC!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2008, 10:02 PM

7,628 posts, read 8,166,515 times
I was in Germany and got to watch part of a day long white supremicist rally. The government had everyone out. The police and military were there with a show of force. We're talking rocket launchers and armored personal carriers, everybody in riot gear, bigger stuff off in the distance.

We should have left but were transfixed. We got a wurst and a bier from a nearby Imbiss and just stood and watched the show. We were lucky that nothing happened. I understand that some of those events turned into big, nasty riots.

Old 12-17-2008, 03:22 AM

10,181 posts, read 8,806,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey Ann View Post
I didn't know that!!
In the late '30's. The Feds were spying on the place in the '40s. It was around Lake Iliff, I believe.

Old 12-17-2008, 05:30 AM

266 posts, read 362,005 times
Well that information was an eye opener. Makes me wonder just what else is going on today! Something tells me it is easier to hide today than it was then. The internet now plays a big role. Very scary.

Old 12-17-2008, 08:14 AM

10,928 posts, read 15,485,958 times
All about media attention as I said in an earlier post..I've been to countless kids birthsday parties and can not recall ever seeing a childs full given name on the cake:

3-year-old Hitler can't get name on cake - Weird news- msnbc.com

Old 12-17-2008, 09:44 AM
EB2

1,922 posts, read 3,846,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
All about media attention as I said in an earlier post..I've been to countless kids birthsday parties and can not recall ever seeing a childs full given name on the cake:

3-year-old Hitler can't get name on cake - Weird news- msnbc.com
I love how this is noted:

The Campbells ultimately got their cake decorated at a Wal-Mart in Pennsylvania, Deborah Campbell said. About 12 people attended the birthday party on Sunday, including several children who were of mixed race, according to Heath Campbell.

Now, are we referring to mixed race, such as a hispanic, black, etc or one or the other mixed with another race, or are we just looking at someone who isn't "pure", yet still classified as a caucasian?

I love how that point was left out.

I had friends sending me the link all day while it was on Yahoo. Naturally, I sent them the original article.

All about attention. Unfortunately for the kid(s), this is attention that will stick with them for a while, especially around their home town. Also, pretty unfortunate that the poor kids are becoming the laughing stock of the nation (granted it's due to the parents stupidity, but nonetheless).

I wonder how many hate crimes might be directed to that family after this article? Especially since it's made it to the big papers/sites. I don't really feel much remorse for the parents, should something happen to them...but the kids I do, since they're so young and don't have a single clue as to what's going on.

Old 12-17-2008, 09:59 AM

7,577 posts, read 14,882,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EB2 View Post
I love how this is noted:

The Campbells ultimately got their cake decorated at a Wal-Mart in Pennsylvania, Deborah Campbell said. About 12 people attended the birthday party on Sunday, including several children who were of mixed race, according to Heath Campbell.

Now, are we referring to mixed race, such as a hispanic, black, etc or one or the other mixed with another race, or are we just looking at someone who isn't "pure", yet still classified as a caucasian?

I love how that point was left out.

I had friends sending me the link all day while it was on Yahoo. Naturally, I sent them the original article.

All about attention. Unfortunately for the kid(s), this is attention that will stick with them for a while, especially around their home town. Also, pretty unfortunate that the poor kids are becoming the laughing stock of the nation (granted it's due to the parents stupidity, but nonetheless).

I wonder how many hate crimes might be directed to that family after this article? Especially since it's made it to the big papers/sites. I don't really feel much remorse for the parents, should something happen to them...but the kids I do, since they're so young and don't have a single clue as to what's going on.

Did you mean to say "Laughing stock of the non-ARYAN nation" . I doubt there will be any hate crimes directed at them... I think by now - most intelligent people know that these people pose no threat and that they are just seeking attention... they are most likely victims of poor parenting themselves.

Old 12-17-2008, 10:03 AM
EB2

1,922 posts, read 3,846,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
Did you mean to say "Laughing stock of the non-ARYAN nation" . I doubt there will be any hate crimes directed at them... I think by now - most intelligent people know that these people pose no threat and that they are just seeking attention... they are most likely victims of poor parenting themselves.
LOL you're horrible (but too funny!)

Oh, while that last bit may be true, there's always someone out there that's either close or on the same level of the totem-pole as they are though!

(by the way, how's the new house?!)

Old 12-17-2008, 10:18 AM

7,577 posts, read 14,882,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EB2 View Post
LOL you're horrible (but too funny!)

Oh, while that last bit may be true, there's always someone out there that's either close or on the same level of the totem-pole as they are though!

(by the way, how's the new house?!)
Sad but too true EB. I fear for their children when they get older. I hope they have the sense to change their names.

Our new "HOME" is great. We absolutely love it.

Old 12-17-2008, 10:31 AM

7,646 posts, read 11,374,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
I guess you missed the 1 yr old daughter's name..

JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell

Nothing surprises me but from a legal standpoint... shoprite should comply with their request. There's a camp in Flanders that was once a Nazi training camp! It's still there but now it's just a recreational camp.
From a legal standpoint, ShopRite has the right to throw them off their property. They can refuse service to anyone! They did the right thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey