U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 04:44 PM

1,916 posts, read 2,830,644 times
Go Eagles!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2009, 04:58 PM

984 posts, read 1,966,987 times
I want to be home in south jersey with all my fellow eagles fans!! Darn my husbands job that took me out to AZ...hopefully I will see alot of you around next week. Its boring to be the only one in the neighborhood celebrating our win aganist the giants today...GO EAGLES!!!!

Old 01-11-2009, 05:59 PM

3,776 posts, read 5,879,423 times
Congrats queen of oxford and all other eagles fans. You look like the jints last year. HUNGRY

Old 01-11-2009, 06:49 PM

11,642 posts, read 20,825,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
Tahiti, are you joining us next week??
I'm in my own personal hell right now.

That was the Eli we all know and hated!!! LOL

Old 01-11-2009, 06:53 PM

1,985 posts, read 4,742,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by milliebfit View Post
I want to be home in south jersey with all my fellow eagles fans!! Darn my husbands job that took me out to AZ...hopefully I will see alot of you around next week. Its boring to be the only one in the neighborhood celebrating our win aganist the giants today...GO EAGLES!!!!
Eagles fans are traveling in droves for this game. And the Cardinals are going down. Eagles are SuperBowl bound.

Old 01-11-2009, 08:43 PM

1,368 posts, read 3,090,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoorestownResident View Post
Eagles fans are traveling in droves for this game. And the Cardinals are going down. Eagles are SuperBowl bound.
Don't jinx it now!

Old 01-12-2009, 05:33 AM

4,653 posts, read 6,178,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
I'm in my own personal hell right now.

That was the Eli we all know and hated!!! LOL
Don't worry, this too shall pass.

Old 01-12-2009, 11:11 AM

7,577 posts, read 14,662,142 times
I'm definately in Eagles country out here! At least they wear the same color jersey as the jets : ).

Old 01-12-2009, 11:50 AM

7,646 posts, read 11,164,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoorestownResident View Post
I need to drive 300+ miles and 'represent' this weekend. Not that I am big Cards fan. In fact, I'm not. But I think I'd rather see a team assembled by Idi Amin go to the Super Bowl than the Philly Eagles. Not because of the team, but because of the 'Philly mentality', which suggests "What they are from New York? Kill them!"
I agree about Philly fans going to this game and taking over the stadium. There are probably more Pittsburgh Steeler fans in Phoenix than there are Cardinals fans. (kind of like more Los Angeles Lakers fans in NJ than Nets fans)They couldn't even sell out the game two weeks ago against the Falcons.

Something about the sunbelt and the NFL that just doesn't mix.

Old 01-12-2009, 12:09 PM

4,653 posts, read 6,178,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0421 View Post
I need to drive 300+ miles and 'represent' this weekend. Not that I am big Cards fan. In fact, I'm not. But I think I'd rather see a team assembled by Idi Amin go to the Super Bowl than the Philly Eagles. Not because of the team, but because of the 'Philly mentality', which suggests "What they are from New York? Kill them!"
I agree about Philly fans going to this game and taking over the stadium. There are probably more Pittsburgh Steeler fans in Phoenix than there are Cardinals fans. (kind of like more Los Angeles Lakers fans in NJ than Nets fans)They couldn't even sell out the game two weeks ago against the Falcons.

Something about the sunbelt and the NFL that just doesn't mix.

Aw Mike...I'm hurt. And to think I was going to ask if I could stay at your place when I come down for the game. I guess I don't have to be a genius to see that I'm not welcome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey