Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 02:09 PM

417 posts, read 1,068,274 times

Advertisements

Back during high school, the person I had just started dating at the time took me to Sandy Hook to go to the beach...neither of us knew a nude beach existed in Sandy Hook back then and when we got there, an older woman walking to her car stopped us and said "You kids know this is a nude beach?" My mouth dropped open and I've never seen someone blush so red as he did when he found this out...definitely a funny experience
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2010, 05:46 AM

2,908 posts, read 3,873,038 times
Considering that I would only want to see about 1% of the population naked, I would stay far away from the nude beach.

Old 06-26-2010, 07:29 AM

88,579 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutgallery1 View Post
i think its gotta be sweet seeing all the teens playing volleyball; what happens if a guy gets a boner and is it normal; what percentage have boners and how many hot teens (girls) were there?
This last part is kind of creepy, and I wonder if City-Data has the stats somewhere on the first question?

Number of New Jerseyans of Italian descent, 17.6%; percentage of guys with boners at the Sandy Hook nude beach, ??%

Old 06-26-2010, 08:07 AM

1,604 posts, read 3,885,417 times
This reminds me, I saw in the paper this morning that Asbury Park is considering becoming a topless beach and that there used to be another nude beach in Cape May.

Old 06-27-2010, 07:44 AM

315 posts, read 871,432 times
This thread made me smile and brought back some old memories * * *

aBOUT 30years ago I was living in Huntington Beach ,CA - I had heard about Blacks Beach, about 40or so miles south down rt 1 . nOW REMEMBER -this was30 yrs ago I was in my 20,s so I didnt think I would feel funny or self -concious. The days of youth, being in good shape, and open minded...
but- - then I got there,-(you had to climb down these cliffs to get to the beach- ) when the time to either get invoved or not came >> you dont want to feel like you just came to look around so you join in.
I spent about an hour ,lying on my stomach on my towel- then it got so flippin hot I made a mad dash to the ocean and back- -dressed and left.
It takes a special breed to really go for that scene, nothing wrong with it at all- -but what I thought would be fun- turned out to be awkward. Glad I did it though (specialy when I was in my 20,s)- Whoever said thier were mostly gay and older people was pretty right on- - even way back then,> I noticed I was in a minority.
-And this was "anything goes" SOCal- -I admit I did peak around , but Im glad I got it off my "bucket list" long ago-
Have fun- no-one bothers ya- -it almost seemed like an unwritten rule -dont walk up to people just getting a "even tan" and start a conversation

Old 10-14-2010, 03:10 PM

2 posts, read 14,332 times
Default nude beach

I've been to a nude beach and nude club.....I absolutely loved it!!! I thought it was very exhilarating. Yes!! I looked!! But, was told not to make it obvious...didn't care if I did or not....the human body is a beautiful thing. the only people uptight about it, are Americans. Do it and ENJOY!!

Old 10-18-2010, 11:19 AM

258 posts, read 540,869 times
I've been to my favor of outdoor nude settings. People do look some are just more obvious than others. If you look at people with their clothes on why would you not look when their nude?

Any ladies see any impressive men at these places or men see impressive ladies?

Old 10-21-2010, 07:13 AM

85 posts, read 272,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
I would not have said it if it was not true. I find it real hard to believe that the boaters stay away now. Has America become more like the French where sex is not taboo?
I have fished that area A LOT for over 30 years and there are def NOT a lot of boats anchored gawking at people on the beach.

Even my dad made a comment one day a few years back when we were fishing, he was like, hey, that's all guys, who the hell would want to go there?

Old 10-21-2010, 03:21 PM

71 posts, read 162,938 times
Nudity is really uptight in the US. I loved the feeling that women were meant to be attractive and admired while in Europe.

Now, as for Sandy Hook. I went there in 2008 with my wife. Shes hot and Im just a lucky guy who won her heart. We were early 30's and there was no gawking or oddness about it. If youre uptight and think the Gay community will attack you even if youre straight then dont go there.

It is an "older" crowd but then again who doesnt feel old nowadays

Old 10-29-2010, 11:07 AM

2 posts, read 14,332 times
I absolutely LOVED it!! It was quite exhilarating. I would recommend it to everyone. There was 1 guy sitting with all his clothes on and sunglasses...obviously watching everyone. But, I wasn't the least bit phased. I stripped and enjoyed and watched. It was quite normal, didn't have any abnormal experience...yes, I'm one of the fat ones...lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey