Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 01:23 PM

1,602 posts, read 4,159,983 times

Advertisements

This is on my "Bucket list" to go all day to a nude beach and lay out, soak up the sun, and be free and NAKED.

Has anyone done this ... What was your first time like ... Did you feel wierd, or uncomfortable ... Did you LQQK at others around you ???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2009, 01:32 PM

825 posts, read 3,161,144 times
i went to Sandy Hook for a field trip when I was in 2nd grade. i didn't see any nude people though.

...i think i might return to sandy hook this summer

Old 01-22-2009, 01:32 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,607,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCurlybelle View Post
This is on my "Bucket list" to go all day to a nude beach and lay out, soak up the sun, and be free and NAKED.

Has anyone done this ... What was your first time like ... Did you feel wierd, or uncomfortable ... Did you LQQK at others around you ???
As many in here already know, I worked in a nudist camp as a teen . I never took my clothes off but let me tell ya, it was an experience.

Old 01-22-2009, 02:44 PM

7,780 posts, read 21,880,174 times
we have been there many times. Love it.. You can pm me for details if you would like..

Old 01-22-2009, 03:04 PM

1,977 posts, read 7,755,928 times
from the one time i was on a nude beach and from some friends accounts, the only people that are nude on the nude beach are people that you really wished would keep their clothes on. lol

Old 01-22-2009, 03:11 PM

4,334 posts, read 13,661,904 times
If you are a guy you will probably like it. If you are female with a great body.....you will not last long! Most of the beach is old people and gays!

Old 01-22-2009, 03:11 PM

9,375 posts, read 20,801,239 times
I've gone up the hook many, many times on boats for fluke fishing during the summer season, and have passed by various portions of the beaches on boats. Plenty of sun worshippers, however, all of the clothed.

The beach you might want to consider is Highbee beach, across the peninsula from Cape May.

Old 01-22-2009, 04:17 PM

3,273 posts, read 2,969,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCurlybelle View Post

I've never been to it, but I go to North Beach a lot during the week in the summer, which is next to Gunnison, and let me tell you, get there early, it is packed.

Old 01-22-2009, 06:54 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,658,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
As many in here already know, I worked in a nudist camp as a teen . I never took my clothes off but let me tell ya, it was an experience.
The secret one in Hackettstown???

Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not many know about that place.

Old 01-22-2009, 07:08 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,658,815 times
Blondi is right. It is mostly gays. And they do seem to ruin a good thing for everyone else because they cant seem to control themselves. The Rangers arrest dozens of gays each day, not for being nude and not for having sex on the beach, but for trespassing in the dunes to do the sex. Walking on the protected dunes IS OFF LIMITS and a serious offense.

People are very normal on the nude beach. You see all kinds from ugly and beautiful to fat and skinny to tall and short to old and young which is many times entire families including young kids can be seen all nude together.

When I say they are normal I mean they just want to be left alone with out what they call "The Gawkers" watching them. Gawkers could be the hundreds of boats who anchor a couple hundred feet off the beach with their high powered binoculars or those who just walk around fully clothed just to look. And worse yet those with cameras or guys who hide under blankets doing things to themselves.

Taking your cloths off for the very first time is difficult but from the 2nd time on it's no different then taking your cloths off for your spouse. Guys one thing you do not want though is a burned bonnet. On a more humorous note: there is nothing like watching a bunch of nude women playing a great game of serious vollyball.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey