Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2009, 05:37 AM

5,450 posts, read 8,762,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
Oh let's not over analyze it, I was merely been ummm....I dunno my "playful" self. My point was that does it really matter whether girls are from TX or NJ? I mean I'm sure some jersey guys find them southern belles the greatest chicks since jessica Rabbit. And you have to look at my statement from a man's point of view, you girls sure smell nice & look pretty and all of that girly stuff and believe me, we love that but I'm sure most guys will tell you they try to stay away either by hanging out w/ their buddies at their local pub or playing Golf a bit more or simply "repairing" some pipes down in the basement just to avoid the mood swings. LOL
Ok, I won't over analyze . But some news for you guys - you have major mood swings too AND you don't even have PMS to blame for it.
Some of you are simply spoiled brats.

You're right, it doesn't matter where people are from. There are many different cultures here in the US, but inherently, but we all want the same things. To love and be loved, to appreciate and be appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2009, 05:55 AM

1,972 posts, read 5,422,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyt719 View Post
Ok, I won't over analyze . But some news for you guys - you have major mood swings too AND you don't even have PMS to blame for it.

You're right, it doesn't matter where people are from. There are many different cultures here in the US, but inherently, but we all want the same things. To love and be loved, to appreciate and be appreciated.

cue the music :::: la la la la ::::: what the world needs now, is love, sweet love......

P.S. I'm a mental case LOL

Old 03-06-2009, 05:57 AM

7,577 posts, read 22,607,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
I didn't like Bush and I don't like Obama...he isn't my claim to fame and I knew what you meant...I am a proud native Texan who wants to explore other parts of this great land. New Jersey and its Women are some of my Targets.
Jersey Girl as seen through the eyes of a Texan

Old 03-06-2009, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
WHERE TO YOU COME UP WITH THIS ****!??! Too funny

Love her boots though

Old 03-06-2009, 06:33 AM

Quote:
cue the music :::: la la la la ::::: what the world needs now, is love, sweet love......

P.S. I'm a mental case LOL

Alex,
That went without saying.....

Old 03-06-2009, 07:10 AM

3,219 posts, read 6,582,000 times
Quote:
Leave it to the NJ forum to turn a thread about NJ women into a political discussion about GWB and Obama. Women are women no matter whether they're from TX or NJ and they all come w/ a predesposition call PMS. So either way they all start out as sweethearts but by that 28th day....foggetaboutit!!!
Especially with the anti-male laws which are even more evident in divorce court and or if there's offspring. See I said it and not at the least bit afraid to.

I had a college class assignment to observe cases in family court in which happen to be that Men lost time after time, needless to say after that I came out almost needing a psychiatrist from the depression.

So women, I can't trust you in marriage and or having offspring with.

Old 03-06-2009, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
What? You want me to impregnate you? Forgettaboutit!

Old 03-06-2009, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyt719 View Post

If so our "major mood swings" don't get women in the slammer if they did the same - think about it.

Love for a Man and female are different and one can interpret that in their own way.

Old 03-06-2009, 07:38 AM

345 posts, read 643,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
I follow the praises of Geprge W. Bush? Where do you come up with this assumption friend?
Agh, that's not what I'm saying! I'm defending you dammit! Ah forget it, I'm responsible for too much thread derailment as it is.

Old 03-06-2009, 07:42 AM

362 posts, read 774,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanu86 View Post
it seems most women around here either go for fratboy types or hoodboys which makes it hard for people who fit neither catagory. people are usually attracted to ones who they share a similar background, social class... so if u come from an uncommon background all i can say is goodluck
I'm from CT and I've met women who were teachers and cops from NJ that I've dated, and I traveled over to NJ. expensive but it worked with some of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey