Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 08:44 AM

11,337 posts, read 10,968,291 times

Advertisements

Not Merry Maids or an amateur moonlighter. Anyone know of a cleaning service that will go into a cosmetic war zone and do an industrial strength cleaning and deodorizing? None of my usual contacts are up for this. We're talking filthy carpets and floors, dust and dirt, horrendous dog smells, the works! I've got to do something dramatic to improve this house or it will never sell. Any recommendations?

Old 03-04-2009, 09:16 AM

7,577 posts, read 22,542,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Paolella View Post
Not Merry Maids or an amateur moonlighter. Anyone know of a cleaning service that will go into a cosmetic war zone and do an industrial strength cleaning and deodorizing? None of my usual contacts are up for this. We're talking filthy carpets and floors, dust and dirt, horrendous dog smells, the works! I've got to do something dramatic to improve this house or it will never sell. Any recommendations?
I can send you my B&C...OCD'd cleaner - she'll have the place spotless!

Old 03-04-2009, 09:50 AM

11,337 posts, read 10,968,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
I can send you my B&C...OCD'd cleaner - she'll have the place spotless!
Send it to me! I need someone good. I'll pay!

Old 03-04-2009, 09:56 AM

7,577 posts, read 22,542,163 times
Quote:
Send it to me! I need someone good. I'll pay!
well we have done estate clearings before... and we are in the remediation business??? hummm... I'll DM you. Maybe I can take a look and see if it's something we can handle. Where's the property located?

Old 03-04-2009, 12:10 PM

1,552 posts, read 4,618,518 times
I remember reading about places that specialize in, er, "cleaning" up after crime scenes: suicides, murders, stuff like that. Maybe you can investigate along those lines and find a company that will come in and do a no-holds-barred smackdown cleaning on this house.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:32 PM

392 posts, read 839,844 times
Quote:
You might want to remove the carpets. They traps smells that never leave, short of a tactical nuke.

Old 08-07-2009, 03:13 PM

2 posts, read 3,298 times
you should call to njclean they do all off thi, cleaning, deodorizing, carpet steam cleaning

Old 05-22-2012, 07:17 AM

1 posts, read 1,325 times
Default cleaning company

hey , i have an amazing cleaning company and we are becoming larger at the moment, we are up for the job and will definetely help you get your house sold. What is your location?

Quote:

Old 05-22-2012, 08:36 AM

3,502 posts, read 7,737,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmonger View Post
You might want to remove the carpets. They traps smells that never leave, short of a tactical nuke.
I second this, your better off replacing the carpets then to trying to clean them. What I would do is removed the carpets and padding, then use a mixture of bleach and water on the floors before installing new carpets.

Old 05-22-2012, 08:57 AM

4,073 posts, read 8,940,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdinho10 View Post
hey , i have an amazing cleaning company and we are becoming larger at the moment, we are up for the job and will definetely help you get your house sold. What is your location?

Marc seems like a pretty proactive realtor; I'm guessing that he already took care of the cleaning job sometime in the past 3 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey