Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 12:03 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,606,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
And you have the nerve to criticize my beer! That stuff tastes just like water.
I know, I know.. but I'm tired of having my belly hang over my 2 sizes too small levis - I'm turning into a 45 yr old beer guzzlin' dude!
It's that or this...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2009, 12:21 PM

21,274 posts, read 6,348,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
I know, I know.. but I'm tired of having my belly hang over my 2 sizes too small levis - I'm turning into a 45 yr old beer guzzlin' dude!
It's that or this...
Let's get one thing straight, guys are dudes, women are DUDETTES!!!!

Old 03-11-2009, 12:34 PM

7,221 posts, read 11,934,667 times
Quote:
Careful...they are Addicting
DH and I went to the one in Clifton a couple of years ago. A friend of ours from that area wanted to go there for his B-Day. Anyway, we weren't really impressed, not sure what all the fuss is about.

Old 03-11-2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
DH and I went to the one in Clifton a couple of years ago. A friend of ours from that area wanted to go there for his B-Day. Anyway, we weren't really impressed, not sure what all the fuss is about.
maybe you hit a bad one? Or you're not a burger meister

Old 03-11-2009, 12:49 PM

563 posts, read 1,286,521 times
Quote:
Yes, much cheaper! Where are you in NJ?
I am off of rt 80, Paramus area. Sounds like a family trip to PA is planned for this weekend.
thanks for the tip

Old 03-11-2009, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Sebring View Post
I am off of rt 80, Paramus area. Sounds like a family trip to PA is planned for this weekend.
thanks for the tip
"Have a picnic in the park, have a picnic in Paramus Park" . I'm originally from Ringwood so I know exactly where you are
Directions: 287 south to 78 west to exit 3? - phillipsburg... follow 22 .it will merge with 57...stay on 22 thru phillipsburg (stay right)... once you pass the HS on the right, take the last exit in NJ..South Main Street Phillipsburg. Follow that exit..to the light...turn left and go to the next light... turn right..go over the "free bridge"... come into Easton - 2 stores are on the left hand side before you hit the "square" (puffs? and can't remember the name of the other).

Old 03-11-2009, 01:28 PM

7,221 posts, read 11,934,667 times
Quote:
maybe you hit a bad one? Or you're not a burger meister
I don't eat beef, don't even remember what I had there at this point. Obviously wasn't memorable. DH loves burgers and he was not very happy. A very cool burger joint is The Burger Bar in Las Vegas. The have an awesome "on-tap" selection of beers there as well.

Burger Bar - Mandalay Bay - Best Burgers in Las Vegas

Old 03-11-2009, 01:37 PM

563 posts, read 1,286,521 times
thanks for the directions, wiley, we tend to BBQ and picnic in our backyard rather than Paramus Park, but we'll definitely hop in the minivan this weekend and ride on over to PA. My wifey and son like the area around the delaware gap and if I by chance see inexpensive cigarettes on our journey, that will be a bonus

Old 03-11-2009, 03:39 PM

9,375 posts, read 20,798,823 times
Quote:
I agree Calico. I ate there for the first time last year when I was in San Diego, and it was just ok. But then again, one of the few food advantages when it came to relocating to New Mexico is burgers: they are superior here in every way to those found in NJ:

Owl Bar San Antonio NM (Green Chile Cheeseburger):

http://abqstyle.com/albuquerque_restaurants/owls_bar_cafe.jpg (broken link)

Bobcat Bite Santa Fe (Green Chile Cheeseburger):

Old 03-11-2009, 03:45 PM

315 posts, read 1,091,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post

This is not a discusssion on the cons of smoking..so please keep your non smoking opinions to yourself.... Just thinkif this increase forces many people to quit they are going to be coming after something you enjoy to tax to make up for the lost cigarette taxes

Just curious as to what peeps may have paid over the weekend
i'm very happy to have quit four years ago but i agree. they will come up with something else to tax if people stop buying cigarettes. i use to order online and get my carton's for about $34.00 but my ex says the website isn't selling to nj anymore. maybe smokers need to start buying tobacco and rolling their own like in the olden days. it would certainly be cheaper!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey