in Germany they have Universal health care, Universal education, and many other Socialized services, things the lunatic Republicans and U.S. Media calls Socialism… so, in effect, German Auto makers, all German companies, and people, are getting 10 times the so-called bailout money given to U.S. Auto makers, or
the $800bil Stimulus spending by the U.S. this year, every year.
that is why the German Auto makers (and their nation) is not in need of these bullsh1t U.S. style bailouts and one time stimulus packages, because the Government in Germany makes such investment in its people
on a regular basis. for example, on top of the fact that in Germany they have such Socialized services as Universal health care, Universal education (which is equivalent to $20,000 in so-called stimulus payment to a family of 4) in Germany PER YEAR, their Government takes steps on regular basis to help the Middle class, which ultimately is the best way to help businesses, since the KEY to strength of an economy is not that a country has a few Billionaires (as is the case in U.S., Saudi Arabia, and some other 3rd world countries), but it is how well the Middle class is doing.
another example in Germany – their Government has, for some time, been paying each person 3000 Euro's who trades in an old car and buys a new car, which has resulted in Auto sales being up like 22% year to date in Germany, while in the U.S. where the Government is not offering such incentives, because it would be called "Socialism" by Lunatic Republicans and our right-wing Media... result ? auto sales are down like 25% YTD.
for the sake of this post not getting much longer, you can read much more here:
Why are US Auto makers going bankrupt and Not European Auto .......
so you see, exactly because 20% of the economy in Germany, well all European countries, is operated on a Socialized basis, is why they did not have the economic crisis that U.S. has had, as a result of which the other 80% of their Capitalist economies are doing quite fine and they have no need for these silly one time bailouts & stimulus as the U.S. has had. all of which (facts
) proves what lunatic Republicans are for (by being against Universal health care and other Socialized services that they have in European countries), and how right-wing the entire U.S. Media really
is, and how Democrats too are for not
stating the FACT that European economies are doing much better than the U.S. economy because of the above -- that is because they have Universal health care, Universal education, and many other Socialized services.