Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 06:28 PM

10 posts, read 35,268 times

Advertisements

Hello all, I'm looking for a salon in Bergen county preferrably that specializes in natural hair but who also puts in full weaves for a reasonable price. I'm not interested in paying NYC prices. If you have a recommendation for a stylist, please email it or post it on the forum. Thanks in advance for your help
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2009, 08:17 PM

15 posts, read 73,587 times
I don't know if you are willing to travel to Maplewood but Tomeka's Beauty does a fantastic job. You're not left hanging around in the waiting area all day...she is very efficient and very good. And her specialty is weaving. It's worth the trip!

Welcome to the Frontpage

Old 04-24-2009, 11:30 PM

1 posts, read 12,452 times
Im looking for a salon in Central New Jersey specializing in weaves Can someone please refer a stylist. Thank You.

Old 04-30-2009, 08:38 PM

9 posts, read 58,835 times
Well what is considered expensive to u? Salon femi in montclair, 973-783-7999. Has a stylist that does weaves. This salon is into "hair care". Ask for the stylist: Dujour. Oh ans she can do it all naturals, weave, soft free flowing hiar.

Old 05-27-2009, 07:35 PM

2 posts, read 14,347 times
Default Hair Stylist

You have to call Sonia MacDonald. Her number is 914-397-0700. Tell her Micki gave you her number. She will hook you up. You can't see my tracks. She is that good.
All the best!

Old 04-08-2010, 11:41 AM

1 posts, read 11,206 times
Im also looking for a stylist specializing in short hair-the rihanna look, any ideas in new york or new jersey

Old 09-10-2011, 06:03 PM

9 posts, read 58,835 times
For those women who are looking for a new stylist or looking for this stylist named Dujour. She is formally worked at Salon Femi. She has now relocated to Carine's Ambience 334 Bloomfield ave in Montclair. Her speciality is hair care. natural and relaxed. for those of you who want to transition, this girl can make "any" kinky hair look like a relaxer, with no heat damage. Trust me she was the bes stylist at Salon Femi. she alos does weaves, relaxer, natural hair styles, lashes and brows. I floowed her to this new salon. last year my hair was ear length and now it's almost to my shoulders. i was relaxed and now i'm natural. I am so happy i let this stylist talk me into growing out my relaxer. and i get the silk wrap. i look like i have a relaxer but i don't and it is thick and healthy. Trust go see this stylist 'Dujour at Carine's Ambience 973-651-6646 I love referring women to her because i feel she is a blessing. she really loves making women look and feel their best.

Ebony

Old 12-13-2011, 11:31 PM

1 posts, read 8,962 times
my edges are damaged i need someone who knows black hair and is into true hair care and can make my hair strong and grow i live in new brunswick anywhere near there ????? someone please helppppp

Old 12-29-2011, 01:43 PM

4 posts, read 14,261 times
Yedidah 'Deedee' Holman, Stylist on StyleSeat (http://Www.styleseat.com/diversecrowns - broken link)
Natural hair stylist
Expert in womens hair cuts
weaving
Loc smith
And so much more! Go to the site for client reveiws, pictures of work, service/price list and even book an appoint ment!

Old 12-30-2011, 04:13 PM

831 posts, read 2,825,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taralh View Post
my edges are damaged i need someone who knows black hair and is into true hair care and can make my hair strong and grow i live in new brunswick anywhere near there ????? someone please helppppp
You can't fix damaged edges, you shouldn't have let them fall out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey