U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 12:36 PM

7,962 posts, read 16,772,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
i find her attitude regarding politics particularly obnoxious. she makes snide remarks hinting that it would be good to kill those who are right wingers. she insults the intelligence of those who disagree with her (and i havent even had much interaction with her). so for most people who disagree with me poltically i would hold my tongue politically and feel bad for their situation, but for her there is some satisfaction here.
I don't agree with her political philosophy many times, but there are many even in my own family that are of the same disposition. I would never take any satisfaction in their misfortune because of it though.

I don't ever remember reading a post from Elle about 'killing right wingers'. No way. That's not Elle at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2009, 12:36 PM

22,674 posts, read 28,559,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
wow, I am a conservative but who the hell cares what people say. This is the INTERNET, your suppost to get politically charged!
care? its not like i am crying myself to sleep due to her attitude. it just makes think she is a jerk.

Old 04-28-2009, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0421 View Post
I don't ever remember reading a post from Elle about 'killing right wingers'. No way. That's not Elle at all.
i am referring to a time where i posted something to which she responded something along the lines of "maybe it isnt so bad that pharmaceutical companies dump various drugs in the water supply." i thought that was an obnoxious comment.

Old 04-28-2009, 12:37 PM

1,972 posts, read 4,817,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
darn, I have some news for you two, I give great _ _ _ _!

a great ....Job? Perfect for this topic but I don't think Elle wants to be a "working" girl in that sense LOL

Old 04-28-2009, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EEEPNJ View Post
Well, considering that the owner of the company is a "Latino" and I'm not (even if I'm married to one) I think that would be a hard sell. LOL
Damn those Goya eating bastids!!! LOL

Old 04-28-2009, 12:40 PM

5,340 posts, read 12,342,456 times
Mike, Morse, etc... I appreciate your coming to my defense, but honestly, it's not needed. I don't let the likes of CaptainNJ upset me. Frankly, neither should you. He shows HIS character completely and it speaks for itself.

Very easy way for me not to deal with him and his crap, I just blocked him. So he can vent and insult all he wants, I'll never even see it.

If I may point out, I don't always agree with many people politically. I am also a person who believes in understanding, tolerance, and compassion. I try to live a peaceful life and try to help those around me - despite their beliefs. I happen to do a lot of volunteer work and give A LOT of my money to worthy causes - which saddens me because I won't be able to do so much of that now - but I NEVER ask if the person at the receiving end happens to like Rush Limbaugh. We are all people. Bottom line. I enjoy political debates and I NEVER would wish anyone (outside of child molesters...special breed) dead as has been insinuated.

WHATEVER.

As I said in an earlier post all I need is myself and my family and God and my faith and I'll be A OK. So there is a person so miserable out there that they can't help but spew venom... so be it. Sadly, he's not the only one. I actually pity such people and pray for them daily.

Peace.

Old 04-28-2009, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
a great ....Job? Perfect for this topic but I don't think Elle wants to be a "working" girl in that sense LOL

LOL - no I'm not there just yet Alex, but if I get there I'll call you. LOL

Old 04-28-2009, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EEEPNJ View Post
I am also a person who believes in understanding, tolerance, and compassion.
she believes in saying this, not living it. reminds me of this girl on the last season of real world. always so into being open minded and understanding. however, she was the most judgemental person there was.

Old 04-28-2009, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
Damn those Goya eating bastids!!! LOL
LOL see, Alex, another conservative I LIKE LOL

Old 04-28-2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
she believes in saying this, not living it. reminds me of this girl on the last season of real world. always so into being open minded and understanding. however, she was the most judgemental person there was.

Ummmm...you're still watching the Real World?? dude...I stopped after like season 2. You just lost all potential credibility.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey