U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 12:47 PM

22,638 posts, read 28,494,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
Ummmm...you're still watching the Real World?? dude...I stopped after like season 2. You just lost all potential credibility.
i am supposed to defend what shows i watch? i dont care what entertains you but if you want to judge me by my entertainment thats fine with me.

this season was brooklyn. it was probably the worst season ever. no partying, no sexing, nothing interesting. they had them in some big warehouse in red hook. pretty nasty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2009, 12:54 PM

1,972 posts, read 4,813,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
i am supposed to defend what shows i watch? i dont care what entertains you but if you want to judge me by my entertainment thats fine with me.

this season was brooklyn. it was probably the worst season ever. no partying, no sexing, nothing interesting. they had them in some big warehouse in red hook. pretty nasty.

Defend them? of course not, but admit to them? I mean let's recap...you listen to Rush, watch the RW, next you're going to say that you watch the O network too?

Old 04-28-2009, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Defend them? of course not, but admit to them? I mean let's recap...you listen to Rush, watch the RW, next you're going to say that you watch the O network too?
i actually dont listen to rush or any other right wing talk radio. i have in the past but i dont need people telling me what i already know over and over. my wife like RW and thats why we watch it together. i refuse to sit through desperate housewives, gossip girl, real housewives or wherever, etc. so we have some shows i am willing to watch with her. the only show i actually enjoy is 24. all my tv watching is with my wife except the 10 minutes i eat my honey nut cheerios in the morning. i will put on foxnews but often change it to a movie.

i also have seen the pain olympics, 2girls1cip, 1guy1cup and a whole bunch of other nasty stuff on the internet. i am not embarrassed to admit anything and dont care if it lowers people's opinions of me. i always have my mother to tell me what a great guy i am, my wife as long as i dont bang another chick and my dog will always love me.

Old 04-28-2009, 01:14 PM

5,617 posts, read 13,374,304 times
Quote:
a great ....Job? Perfect for this topic but I don't think Elle wants to be a "working" girl in that sense LOL
if I was 21 again!!!!

Old 04-28-2009, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
i actually dont listen to rush or any other right wing talk radio. i have in the past but i dont need people telling me what i already know over and over. my wife like RW and thats why we watch it together. i refuse to sit through desperate housewives, gossip girl, real housewives or wherever, etc. so we have some shows i am willing to watch with her. the only show i actually enjoy is 24. all my tv watching is with my wife except the 10 minutes i eat my honey nut cheerios in the morning. i will put on foxnews but often change it to a movie.

i also have seen the pain olympics, 2girls1cip, 1guy1cup and a whole bunch of other nasty stuff on the internet. i am not embarrassed to admit anything and dont care if it lowers people's opinions of me. i always have my mother to tell me what a great guy i am, my wife as long as i dont bang another chick and my dog will always love me.
Well, they have to tell you by default, I mean..one gave birth to you, the other married you.

Old 04-28-2009, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
if I was 21 again!!!!
You were a working girl at 21? Nice!

Old 04-28-2009, 01:17 PM

5,617 posts, read 13,374,304 times
lets get back to helping out the good old Elle!! Now countdown in on, and this is the worst right now, waiting, waiting, waiting, my whole life has been waiting, waiting for the inheritance, waiting for the drug dealer when I did drugs, waiting for my husband to come home, waiting for that scale to drop a pound, I HATE WAITING!!!!!!! ITS TORTURE! HOW DO YOU STAND IT ELLE????

Old 04-28-2009, 01:19 PM

Quote:
lets get back to helping out the good old Elle!! Now countdown in on, and this is the worst right now, waiting, waiting, waiting, my whole life has been waiting, waiting for the inheritance, waiting for the drug dealer when I did drugs, waiting for my husband to come home, waiting for that scale to drop a pound, I HATE WAITING!!!!!!! ITS TORTURE! HOW DO YOU STAND IT ELLE????

I could so run w/ this...but my inner saint said no.

Old 04-28-2009, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Well, they have to tell you by default, I mean..one gave birth to you, the other married you.
and if my dog doesnt love me i leave her in the streets so she also has no choice. thats how i like it.

Old 04-28-2009, 01:20 PM

1,536 posts, read 4,038,252 times
Quote:
waiting, waiting, waiting, my whole life has been waiting, waiting for the inheritance ...

Remind me never to let my children know how much they have coming to them ... I don't want them getting, er, impatient.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey