Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 01:21 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,684,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
lets get back to helping out the good old Elle!! Now countdown in on, and this is the worst right now, waiting, waiting, waiting, my whole life has been waiting, waiting for the inheritance, waiting for the drug dealer when I did drugs, waiting for my husband to come home, waiting for that scale to drop a pound, I HATE WAITING!!!!!!! ITS TORTURE! HOW DO YOU STAND IT ELLE????
its gotta suck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2009, 01:22 PM

1,972 posts, read 5,421,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
its gotta suck.
Well, it is one of her many talents, according to her.

Old 04-28-2009, 01:23 PM

5,340 posts, read 13,949,614 times
Alex, you have an inner saint?

I'm out guys - it's me. Me and the one gentleman I spoke of (a REPUBLICAN, BTW....) I got off the phone w/ him and he's a MESS. Wife out of work, new baby and he's really in a hole. But HE IS HAPPY that he will only be paying 45% of his COBRA now. LOL Funny he was so against that, but he's happy now. But I digress.

SO I AM OFFICIALLY ONE OF THE UNEMPLOYED. And I'm getting a whopping 2 weeks severance (gee, thanks... glad I've put in 50-60 hr weeks for you all this time....) and I WILL be getting unemployment, so I guess it's ok that I was late once in a while. (Rolls eyes)

I'm really OK..... I've watched my father in law die this year. I've been through much worse, I'll live through this just fine.

And now I'm up for that philly cheesesteak run w/ Hobokenguy (enough of this Downtown JC stuff! ) because I have some TIME for the first time ina a LONG LONG time.

Old 04-28-2009, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
Well, it is one of her many talents, according to her.
its good to have a fallback. women will always have a way to earn money.

some lady wheeling a baby came up to me asking for money yesterday. i cant remember the last time i saw a baby used as a begging prop. the lady wasnt that bad looking. talked kind of funny, must have been drugs. i told her no and she persisted. if she wants some money, shes gotta earn it (not from me though).

Old 04-28-2009, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EEEPNJ View Post
I got off the phone w/ him and he's a MESS. Wife out of work, new baby and he's really in a hole.
i feel sorry for the guy, hope he is able to find something quickly.

Old 04-28-2009, 01:28 PM

we got rid of a guy not too long ago and i think he got a job within a few weeks and the guy is borderline retarded. i couldnt believe it. happy to have him out of here but im impressed by his ability to find work.

Old 04-28-2009, 01:31 PM

5,616 posts, read 15,516,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusitan View Post

Remind me never to let my children know how much they have coming to them ... I don't want them getting, er, impatient.
Well its the truth, even thought I love my parents its another form of waiting!!! I know I know , came out bad.

Old 04-28-2009, 01:32 PM

5,616 posts, read 15,516,897 times
Quote:

I'm out guys - it's me. Me and the one gentleman I spoke of (a REPUBLICAN, BTW....) I got off the phone w/ him and he's a MESS. Wife out of work, new baby and he's really in a hole. But HE IS HAPPY that he will only be paying 45% of his COBRA now. LOL Funny he was so against that, but he's happy now. But I digress.

SO I AM OFFICIALLY ONE OF THE UNEMPLOYED. And I'm getting a whopping 2 weeks severance (gee, thanks... glad I've put in 50-60 hr weeks for you all this time....) and I WILL be getting unemployment, so I guess it's ok that I was late once in a while. (Rolls eyes)

I'm really OK..... I've watched my father in law die this year. I've been through much worse, I'll live through this just fine.

And now I'm up for that philly cheesesteak run w/ Hobokenguy (enough of this Downtown JC stuff! ) because I have some TIME for the first time ina a LONG LONG time.
Im sorry!!

Old 04-28-2009, 01:33 PM

5,340 posts, read 13,949,614 times
Oh Morse, you are giving Alex too much to work with today!

Old 04-28-2009, 01:34 PM

1,972 posts, read 5,421,771 times
Quote:

I'm sorry Elle :::shaking head:::
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey