Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 01:04 PM

Location: Lived Large in Parsippany NJ - Lived Larger in Livingston, NJ -- Now Living Huge in Bethlehem PA
466 posts, read 2,200,055 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhdo1 View Post
Very entertaining story. P.M. me with the names of the "TWO HISPANIC" officers who you say violated your rights, as you claimed in your other post. Also give me the name of the investigator assigned. (DO NOT POST THE NAMES, P.M. THEM TO ME)
=========================

What exactly do you need the names of these two officers for?

Well I am assuming you are a police officer or something. The incident was reported to the AG as well as the Division on Civil Rights and I am waiting on the final outcome before I can take any further steps. Also I am still waiting to see the outcome of the IA investigation before I start giving out anymore information and until then what I have given is all I can give for now.

===========================
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2007, 01:10 PM

Location: Lived Large in Parsippany NJ - Lived Larger in Livingston, NJ -- Now Living Huge in Bethlehem PA
466 posts, read 2,200,055 times
Default Don't need your sympathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyntmac View Post
DaSkorpion has posted this story on here before. The whole thing- on another thread that was very long, flame like and troll crazy. Some of the same posters are showing up on here. Read into that what you will.
===================

First of all I am not a troll or anything but just voicing out what exactly happened to me in Newark. Unfortunately I am the only one who has to go through this emotionally, physically and financially in order to have a wrong corrected.

I do not need anybody's sympathy just telling it like it happened my reason in starting this thread was to see if what happened to me is an everyday thing in other parts of NJ or just Newark.

I live in Morris County and have never been subjected to anything like this before by Livingston or Parsippany police.

======================

Old 04-16-2007, 01:21 PM

223 posts, read 281,182 times
jersey cops get trained @ walmart.

Old 04-16-2007, 02:51 PM

2,881 posts, read 6,088,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james203 View Post
jersey cops get trained @ walmart.
Sounds like somebody had a bad experience....

Old 04-16-2007, 03:11 PM

169 posts, read 778,398 times
Quote:
How do they know the person was drunk. Maybe he/she was having a seizure? Perhaps a heart attack!

Secondly I find it highly unlikely that your friend called the police and they didn't act.

Just curious, did you report this case to the anyone? If so what was the outcome. In your case I think it's a little case of "cop hate" for whatever reason or perhaps you were just bored and wanted to stir some ++++ up.
Are you calling me a liar? Have some decency.

Yes, the woman could have been having a seizure or heart attack. ALL THE MORE reason that the police should have tracked her down, for her safety and for others. It is called "liability" and "police misconduct" and that's why I found the entire situation so extraordinary. I did not report the incident in question because it was not me that this happened to and I had residency in another state at the time. If it had happened to me, I'm not sure what I could have done because who are you going to call about police misconduct? You can't exactly call the police.

I do NOT hate police officers (in contrast, I think a few who do wrong give all of them a bad name) and I do not go around on boards on the Internet calling people liars. Thank you.

Old 04-16-2007, 03:14 PM

169 posts, read 778,398 times
Quote:
I think the original poster has an issue with cops and fabricated the story plain and simple.
So you are calling me a liar! You're wrong.

If you are a police officer, good luck to you and I hope that you do not do any of the sort of thing I posted about.

Old 04-16-2007, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyntmac View Post
This is untrue. There is no such rule in Newark.
Whatever the case, that's what they told me. ESPECIALLY when it comes to breaking in a car. I was simply told to go to the nearest precinct to report it.

Old 04-16-2007, 03:48 PM

Also, I'm not talking about violent crimes either, I agree with exhdo that some things are not priority. Understood, Newark cops have more on their plate to deal with in the city given it's size and more serious crimes...
It is unfair to say the original poster is lying just because it's hard for you to believe. It amazes me how people think cops aren't capable of certain things like it NEVER EVER HAPPENS. If you choose not to believe him/her than that's your right, but anyone can just as easily call you out on your own experiences. Then hell, let's just label everyone on this thread a fake, phony, or liar.

Old 04-16-2007, 05:09 PM

3,377 posts, read 14,627,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkorpion View Post
=========================

What exactly do you need the names of these two officers for?

Well I am assuming you are a police officer or something. The incident was reported to the AG as well as the Division on Civil Rights and I am waiting on the final outcome before I can take any further steps. Also I am still waiting to see the outcome of the IA investigation before I start giving out anymore information and until then what I have given is all I can give for now.

===========================
Just thought you might want to share the names of these offenders

Old 04-16-2007, 05:17 PM

3,377 posts, read 14,627,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightmidnight View Post
Are you calling me a liar? Have some decency.

Yes, the woman could have been having a seizure or heart attack. ALL THE MORE reason that the police should have tracked her down, for her safety and for others. It is called "liability" and "police misconduct" and that's why I found the entire situation so extraordinary. I did not report the incident in question because it was not me that this happened to and I had residency in another state at the time. If it had happened to me, I'm not sure what I could have done because who are you going to call about police misconduct? You can't exactly call the police.

I do NOT hate police officers (in contrast, I think a few who do wrong give all of them a bad name) and I do not go around on boards on the Internet calling people liars. Thank you.
If it outraged you so much you had many options like, The Prosecutors office, the newspapers, The State Attorney General, The Police departments internal affairs office and numerous others. I will stand by my original statement. I find it very hard to believe that your friends called the police about this alleged drunk driver and absolutley nothing was done. By the way I don't hide the fact that I'm in law enforcement and have been for thirty years. If I have learned nothing else in thirty years, I have learned one thing. If a story dosen't ring true, it's probably not true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey