U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-09-2009, 03:52 PM

5 posts, read 15,881 times

Advertisements

I am looking to buy at Southfield Estates, is there anyone here that lives there already or know what kind of incentives they are giving?
Please help, i really need to find out some more info before I can bargain with them.

please feel free to email me.
Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2009, 04:38 PM

1,395 posts, read 2,063,285 times
...growth will be led by home building and business investment....bullish call on residential construction is based on the simple observation that the level of building has been beaten
down so much that any kind of recovery is going to look spectacular by comparison...

MarketWatch.com Story

don't shoot the messenger !

Old 06-10-2009, 04:51 PM

1,288 posts, read 4,100,340 times
Which model were you looking at? They are offering a $25,000 incentive for all models except the Brittany Model. I had someone that was interested in the complex and have the pricing information if you are interested.

Old 09-21-2009, 09:15 AM

2 posts, read 5,670 times
Have you purchased in Southfield? I have recently given a deposit and might be able to provide some info. I am also looking for others in the development.

Old 02-02-2011, 05:33 PM

2 posts, read 4,206 times
Hi, I am putting an offer at Southfield estates at Monore and would like to know your experience with builder and about the community. Any input will be highly appreciated.

Old 07-19-2011, 02:37 PM

1 posts, read 1,126 times
Default Southfield Estates in Monroe NJ

Hi

I am considering putting offer on Southfield Estates in Monroe NJ. I would like to know you experience with the builder and whether or not the builder is willing to negotiate on the starting price and upgrades. Please provide your thoughts on the builder.

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Old 06-28-2012, 10:18 AM

6 posts, read 6,874 times
hi, we are considering Southfield Estates.. any help regarding discounts, base price reductions etc on this will be helpful. Has any one bought a Yardly lower than the base price and with all the basic upgrades? I am surprised that for such a luxury community they dont offer tile and granite in kitchen. any comments or tips will help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey