Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2008, 03:24 PM

468 posts, read 580,211 times

Advertisements

Is anyone familiar with real estate in Brigantine? When I did a search it seemed I couldn't get anything but garage space for anything less than like $600,000. I'll be looking for basically a 2 bedroom 2 bath at minimum.
Now this may be next year when I can do this so if the market starts rising I may not get as good a deal as I would now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2008, 04:20 PM

2,050 posts, read 5,941,289 times
Pretty accurate. It's right across the bridge from Atlantic City, so it's prime real estate. Like other shore communities, people are buying older homes, razing them and building 2 story McMansions.

Old 07-04-2009, 08:18 AM

1 posts, read 2,646 times
Wink I am a Brigantine Realtor, and happy to assist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSo View Post
Is anyone familiar with real estate in Brigantine? When I did a search it seemed I couldn't get anything but garage space for anything less than like $600,000. I'll be looking for basically a 2 bedroom 2 bath at minimum.
Now this may be next year when I can do this so if the market starts rising I may not get as good a deal as I would now.
Greetings.

I am a Brigantine Realtor and happy to help. I know all there is to know about Brigantine Real Estate. Go to my website @ [URL="http://www.brigantine4sale.com"]www.brigantine4sale.com[/URL] , and you can search for properties and find out about the local activities.

Contact me anytime.

Looking forward to heloing you find just the right property in Brigantine!

Catherine(Kate)Sorrentino
Sales Associate, REALTOR
Atlantic Coast Realtors
[URL="http://www.brigantine4sale.com"]www.brigantine4sale.com[/URL]

Old 07-04-2009, 07:59 PM

1,194 posts, read 4,125,728 times
Brigantine was my family's favorite spot since the 1950's...Nowadays each section is zoned into a,b c zones etc and is also monetarily rated as such...Funny how an empty lot can go for 600k and above when 5 years ago it was 200k.....

In our opinion Brigantine is nice but never ever worth the prices they fetch. As long as buyers are purchasing these homes for high prices they will continue to rise.....

We turned down a duplex of 4 years old with 2nd floor ocean views for $164k in 2000. We also did not accept a pair of new town homes just to the right over the bridge going for 109k each.....

I guess whatever the buyer will pay for the real estate is the going price.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey