Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 02:17 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,672,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherLynn822 View Post
Very similar... Ali (she is soooo pretty) learned that Mario had cheated with one of the strippers from his Bachelor party. I think they had just returned from their honeymoom.
ali landry was at the atlantis last time i was there. i saw her with her family out to dinner. she was delicious. still if i was mario lopez i wouldnt want to be attached to anyone. that guy can pull more chunch in a weekend than a typical guy can get in his whole life.

Last edited by CaptainNJ; 08-19-2009 at 02:42 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2009, 02:27 PM

1,463 posts, read 4,689,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
ali landry was at the atlantic last time i was there. i saw her with her family out to dinner. she was delicious. still if i was mario lopez i wouldnt want to be attached to anyone. that guy can pull more chunch in a weekend than a typical guy can get in his whole life.
TRUTH. Hell, *I'D* sleep with him.

Old 08-19-2009, 02:27 PM

3,269 posts, read 9,932,105 times
Quote:
While I was in Aruba on our honeymoon.... "the other woman" ran into a friend of his, and introduced herself. The friend became confused and said "how could you be Erik's girlfriend? Erik just got married and is on his honeymoon? I was just at the wedding last weekend?" Girlfriend thought he was on a *business trip*... so she went home and googled his name. By doing that she pulled up our wedding registry. Using that, she tracked down my parents, and gave them a call.... they were crushed. She met with them, provided them with the ultrasound & medical records, cards, photos... more than enough "proof". She also got a hold of Erik because he had been calling her after I went to sleep using a calling card. She told him his gig was up. At that point he had our hotel phone & internet connection shut off, so my parents couldn't get in touch with me. This freaked my parents out IMMENSELY (it was all around the time of Natalie Holloway, mind you) so they ended up actually getting on a plane and flying down to Aruba to tell me themselves in person. They asked for the help of the Aruba police (who were GREAT) and they came and he really had no leg to stand on.
*Other woman* was mad, but I guess she got over it quickly. After I threw him out on his ass, she took him back. They had that baby, and from what I have hear another, and they live in Brooklyn now.
That is some story. Thanks for sharing it. Your parents sound great...very protective and understanding. Although you went through a ton of crap you definitely dodged a bullet being married to that loser.

You should totally write a book about it!

Old 08-19-2009, 02:29 PM

9,374 posts, read 20,787,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKOK View Post
That is some story. Thanks for sharing it. Your parents sound great...very protective and understanding. Although you went through a ton of crap you definitely dodged a bullet being married to that loser.

You should totally write a book about it!
You could make a case that her wedding song could have been "Someone Saved My Life Tonight" by Elton John. It would have been the first such instance of this song being used in such a fashion.

Old 08-19-2009, 02:38 PM

861 posts, read 2,717,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0421 View Post
You could make a case that her wedding song could have been "Someone Saved My Life Tonight" by Elton John. It would have been the first such instance of this song being used in such a fashion.
Love Elton... my own theme would be "I'm Still Standing"!

Old 08-19-2009, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Love Elton... my own theme would be "I'm Still Standing"!
I'm guessing with the other woman's harrasment, "The B is Back" would also be acceptable.

Old 08-19-2009, 02:44 PM

When breaking up with Erik, Heather reportedly said, "I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That."

Old 08-19-2009, 02:55 PM

861 posts, read 2,717,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweepTheLeg View Post
When breaking up with Erik, Heather reportedly said, "I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That."
LMAO ~ Apparently for Erik, "Sorry Seemed To Be The Hardest Word"

And oh dear god, I think we can declare this poor thread officially hijacked. My sincerest apologies to the OP'er....

Old 08-19-2009, 02:59 PM

9,374 posts, read 20,787,825 times
Quote:
LMAO ~ Apparently for Erik, "Sorry Seemed To Be The Hardest Word"

And oh dear god, I think we can declare this poor thread officially hijacked. My sincerest apologies to the OP'er....
And I am sure many referred to Erik as the "Jamaica Jerk-off" oh wait, Aruba.... oh never mind.

Old 08-20-2009, 05:52 AM

7,221 posts, read 11,930,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0421 View Post
Hey Calico, I see you are sick over Vick as well. What in the hell is Jeffrey Lurie thinking (don't want to hijack the thread!)?
Winning a Super Bowl is what he's thinking...er um hoping. Who knows what the heck will happen.

Here's a link to the CD Philly thread on it.

Eagles sign Vick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey