Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 06:05 PM

825 posts, read 3,153,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
Do you really believe that hogwash? When was the last time a cop protected and served anyone but themselves? Like my friend Michican Man said, I have the right to refuse anyone's business. Have you ever seen that sign before while walking into a store? Of course you did. Do you complain to the store manager? No you didn't.

You have been well brainwashed. Your govt has really got a hold on you. That is a very dangerous position to be in. Know your enemy. It is better to die on your feet then to live on your knees. I wish you knew half the nonsense that goes on behind the scenes.

Backbone of America? That is an insult. When the pigs start doing their job and fighting real crime then I will be right along side them. I promise you that. Hiding on the side of the road, raping and extorting hard working innocent law abiding citizens out of their money is not serving anyone. Is it serving you? It ain't serving anyone else I know. It does raise revenue for your local municipality though.
Haha, you reacted exactly how I thought you would. You sound like one of those crazy guys who live in their parent's basement and they think the government is out to get them. They believe in all those conspiracies and UFO's and stuff like that.

I also knew that you would take Backbone of America as insult. A lot of people do, because a lot people don't want to admit that they are blue collar. But you're insulted because you feel that the policemen don't do their jobs, which is why you don't wanna be on the same side as them, and frankly I can't blame you for that. You are entitled to your own beliefs and it would be wrong of me to go any further to try to convince you to change them. I said what I wanted to say though.

Last edited by STrapani1105; 08-24-2009 at 06:19 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey