U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 09-13-2009, 08:22 PM
 
3,409 posts, read 5,608,057 times
Reputation: 2392

Advertisements

New poll finds Corzine closing lead on Christie in N.J. race for governor - NJ.com

narrowing the gap. if you think he wont win in November with all of the $$$ he is spending on attack ads, and the legions of folks who will pull the democratic lever no matter what, you are mistaken.

Have fun with this New Jersey
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-13-2009, 09:51 PM
 
Location: Bergen County, NJ
8 posts, read 26,207 times
Reputation: 11
A Star-Ledger poll. What other result would you expect?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-13-2009, 10:38 PM
 
Location: Ocean County
1,057 posts, read 597,502 times
Reputation: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABruce View Post
A Star-Ledger poll. What other result would you expect?
Asbury Park Press (and, I would assume, all the Gannet New Jersey papers) had a similar poll. Christie is still leading, but Comrade Corzine is closing the gap. I'm sure they'll resurrect the dead in Hudson County and bus 'em in to the polling stations in Newark to push him over the top.

This state is doomed.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-13-2009, 11:21 PM
 
Location: Back home in Kaguawagpjpa.
1,991 posts, read 5,395,778 times
Reputation: 1024
Of course he is going to win. He is going to contact me, I will make a few phone calls and pull a few strings, and bam! The End.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2009, 05:05 AM
 
1,235 posts, read 2,511,304 times
Reputation: 261
Eh. Does it really matter either way?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2009, 05:16 AM
PDD
 
Location: The Sand Hills of NC
6,294 posts, read 6,906,096 times
Reputation: 7289
I'm voting for the independant just because I can't vote for either of the other two.
Right now wer'e in the frying pan and there is no point in jumping into the fire.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2009, 06:14 AM
 
86 posts, read 160,231 times
Reputation: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersfan View Post
New poll finds Corzine closing lead on Christie in N.J. race for governor - NJ.com

narrowing the gap. if you think he wont win in November with all of the $$$ he is spending on attack ads, and the legions of folks who will pull the democratic lever no matter what, you are mistaken.

Have fun with this New Jersey
It was my understanding that his hypocritical attack ads are turning voters off...even more so than they already are...

I would hope that even the most loyal Dem would recognize that this bearded bafoon is robbing NJ blind and sending the taxpayer into economic ruin.

The hypocracy that Corzine's ads would attack Christie for a traffic violation when Corzine himself was racing down the Garden State Parkway, and almost catapulted through the windshield because the bonehead wasn't wearing his seatbelt, is sickening.

The ads attacking Christie for lending money to a co-worker, while Corzine was conducting secret negotiations with Union prez and girlfriend Karla Katz...let's not forget the hush money that Corzine paid to Katz and her brother...well that is beyond sickening.

It's very sad for the NJ taxpayers that Corzine feels the need to run bogus negative attack ads, rather than focus on the highest property taxes in the nation, gangs and crime in NJ, crumbling infrastructure, POLITICAL Corruption, unemployment, and the failing public education system...just to name a few.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2009, 06:57 AM
 
Location: NJ
2,210 posts, read 4,487,812 times
Reputation: 2083
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
I'm voting for the independant just because I can't vote for either of the other two.
Right now wer'e in the frying pan and there is no point in jumping into the fire.
I agree. They both stink.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2009, 07:36 AM
 
Location: North Jersey
11,219 posts, read 16,415,881 times
Reputation: 7391
Quote:
Originally Posted by njerzygrl View Post
It was my understanding that his hypocritical attack ads are turning voters off...even more so than they already are...

I would hope that even the most loyal Dem would recognize that this bearded bafoon is robbing NJ blind and sending the taxpayer into economic ruin.

The hypocracy that Corzine's ads would attack Christie for a traffic violation when Corzine himself was racing down the Garden State Parkway, and almost catapulted through the windshield because the bonehead wasn't wearing his seatbelt, is sickening.

The ads attacking Christie for lending money to a co-worker, while Corzine was conducting secret negotiations with Union prez and girlfriend Karla Katz...let's not forget the hush money that Corzine paid to Katz and her brother...well that is beyond sickening.

It's very sad for the NJ taxpayers that Corzine feels the need to run bogus negative attack ads, rather than focus on the highest property taxes in the nation, gangs and crime in NJ, crumbling infrastructure, POLITICAL Corruption, unemployment, and the failing public education system...just to name a few.
I am with you on everything in your post
I am just so soured with politicians as a whole I wonder if voted in if Christie will be any better In any case that bearded bafoon in a sweater vest isn't getting my vote
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2009, 11:13 AM
 
268 posts, read 530,093 times
Reputation: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersfan View Post
New poll finds Corzine closing lead on Christie in N.J. race for governor - NJ.com

narrowing the gap. if you think he wont win in November with all of the $$$ he is spending on attack ads, and the legions of folks who will pull the democratic lever no matter what, you are mistaken.

Have fun with this New Jersey
Totally disagree, I think Corzine is on his way out.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $94,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2015, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top