U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-15-2009, 07:49 AM

1,479 posts, read 1,767,512 times
Turns out it was the ghost of a former lover come back from the Dead (or Newark) to tell her of Dire Circumstances in the future....

Or was that a plot on Supernatural....
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2009, 07:57 AM

1,132 posts, read 1,521,362 times
he was'nt there this morning.. so now my husband really thinks im crazy.. but will keep my eye out thats for sure..

Old 10-15-2009, 08:05 AM

260 posts, read 411,881 times
That's good news

Old 10-15-2009, 08:20 AM

1,479 posts, read 1,767,512 times
Keep a log. Like I said, sometimes you only start noticing things when your attension is brought to them.Log other cars you see as well. See who is a regular at that time. If he is there abnormally, in a way that does not fit a pattern of commuting, then you may have something to worry about.GL!

Old 10-15-2009, 01:16 PM

26,266 posts, read 18,843,063 times
I know they follow/spy on people who are claiming disability for injuries or who have injury lawsuits going on, but you haven't indicated that this is the case.

At any rate, if you spied him that easily more than once, he's not very good at his job. I would call the police if I were you.

If it were me, I would manage to get behind him and then start following HIM, just to psych him out.

Old 10-15-2009, 02:04 PM

232 posts, read 305,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deb8997 View Post
i grab my binoculars and its a man reading newspaper.
Definitely paranoid..............

And what did this guy do wrong?? Reading a paper in his car? And because he was a few cars behind you, once ?

Leave the guy alone. Like Ninja said, IF you see a pattern that appears to be directed at you (following you, casing your house, parking in front of your house) then do something.

Old 10-16-2009, 11:40 AM

26,266 posts, read 18,843,063 times
What just popped into my head is Dumb and Dumber when Jim Carrey figures it's the electric company that's blasting through their doors with shotguns because they are behind in their bills.

Could be, ya know...

Old 10-16-2009, 02:55 PM

1,111 posts, read 2,458,725 times
Sneak up behind car - and put a banana in tailpipe!!

Old 10-27-2009, 12:00 PM

1,132 posts, read 1,521,362 times
Default he's back!!!!

ok well guess what??? there was another car parked down the street today that followed my to drop off daughter at school.this time it was a small pick up truck with construction stuff in the back.. i called cops they checked him out and said he was legit and had reason to be there and when i asked the cop where he was from like what dept,he could'nt tell me all he could tell me was that it was official business.so i cant for the life of me figure it out. my husband was gonna go down there and ask him why but i told him not to.so its been almost 2 weeks since he was last here. very strange....he left a little past 9 and i have not seen him since...

Old 10-27-2009, 12:20 PM

2,888 posts, read 4,728,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deb8997 View Post
ok strange thing this am.first of all i've been unemployed for over a year. i must have applied for hundreds of jobs..nothing..very depressed and about ready to give up..so anyway im getting ready to drive daughter to school and i notice a car parked at the end of my street with someone in it.(small station wagon,white)i grab my binoculars and its a man reading newspaper. drive my daughter to school notice when i come back car is gone..2 minutes later he drives past my house very slow the goes around block and parks car again same place. i have strange feeling he's following me,so the way he is parked he would be able to see me leaving my house but if i go through basement he would not so i go through basement.pull out turn corner and would'nt you know it he's about a car behind me going very slow..he follows me until i lose him.has not been back. does anyone know if unemployment watches people? i will keep my eye out for him tomorrow..if he does come again should i approach or call police?
I don't think ur paranoid at all, any conscious person would wonder.

Maybe it's a house robber learning when people are away from home and who lives in the household, maybe he's a child predator or a mom predator, the government has all kinds of nonsense spies, also have been people photo-snapping all homes to put on google-map and similar like a collector? lol

a white station wagon.. could is be a someone who delivers things or sells things? I would talk with a couple of my neighbors just to make them away and see if they have insight. and let the guy know that u acknoledge them and won't hesitate to call the police.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey