Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 07:47 AM

7,221 posts, read 11,934,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
This topic has absolutely NOTHING to do with NJ. Take it elsewhere.
Hmmm, who promoted you to Moderator? If the Mods want it moved or deleted they will do so, otherwise chill. Have a nice day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2009, 07:48 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,907,503 times
Smile So true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturen View Post
I'd much rather see a man with a bald head than the comb over
I have met 5-6 bald men that I have would deem attractive, sexy, interesting. These men have great eyes (piercing blue, grey, green) great personalities, they are good listeners, they are kind. To my husbands dismay, I have had lengthy discussions with them (different professions i.e landscapers, general contractors, administrators, white/blue collar).

Can't judge a book by its cover unless you like leather.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:51 AM

Default Ditto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
Hmmm, who promoted you to Moderator? If the Mods want it moved or deleted they will do so, otherwise chill. Have a nice day.
my exact thoughts.

Perhaps your energy could be better spend looking for trolls & reporting them.

Lord knows there are several on the NJ forum.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:53 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,693,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latina7 View Post
First, I want to make something very clear. I know that what I am going to post is not going to make me very popular......and that is ok. It is expected, but I have to post my observations of a very large amount of men in NJ and NY, and many other parts of the USA.

It is okay to have thinning hair, and it is okay to have a small tattoo, but why is it that MANY men go out of their way to make themselves LOOK UGLY to the opposite sex?

For example: A man going bald is not to me as disheartening, as a man with a completely bald head, that he has created by shaving all his hair. The lower back of the head is soo ugly.............on most people.

And what about Fumanchu moustaches, ugly sideburns, beards, etc. Most women love a well- proportioned moustache or neat beard on a man, but .....some men have hideous ones!!!!!!!!!!!! Not neat at all.

And those tattoes all over the legs, arms, and neck. Enough of self-inflicted art! First impressions are so important!

Many women have not difficulty with a small tattoo, but when they begin to pile them up................UGH!!!!!! Please, ENOUGH OF EYE POLLUTION!!!!!

And lastly, I do not want for you to think that I am speaking for all women, but a great majority of my friends agree with me, and many of them would much rather remain by themselves than to date men described above.

And to those men I have described above, if you want to attract the ladies
better start looking good, and smelling good..............
your standards dont seem too high at all. people shouldnt have tattoos or silly facial hair. they should keep themselves in shape. same for women. tattoos are a sign of low class status.

Old 11-05-2009, 08:35 AM

2,705 posts, read 8,271,633 times
Latina7, I have no tattoos and a full head of hair. I also smell good. Brown hair, green eyes. Just sayin'

Oh, and do you like long walks on the beach? Because I do.

Old 11-05-2009, 08:44 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,396,585 times
Lol...Should we start a thread about the legendary fashion faux pas' of NJ Women? Now, that might be an interesting and long thread....

And my success with women has gone way up since shaving my head...I now get told that I'm 'hot' on occassion...

Old 11-05-2009, 08:45 AM

7,221 posts, read 11,934,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
your standards dont seem too high at all. people shouldnt have tattoos or silly facial hair. they should keep themselves in shape. same for women. tattoos are a sign of low class status.
Wow Captain, you have really outdone yourself this time. Shouldn't have? Who says the shouldn't....You?

Personally, I do not care for the overdone tattoo thing and feel the same way about piercings, but would never say someone shouldn't do it. People should do whatever they want as long as they are not breaking the law or harming anyone else.

As far as tattoos being a sign of low class status, any info to back that up? I know a lot of executive types that have tattoos and BTW a lot of those tattoos can be very expensive.

Old 11-05-2009, 08:55 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Default Don't change a thing !!!!

There is someone out there for everyone! Don't change a thing!

You are theoretically trying to attract one person not a whole herd. Be who you are.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:06 AM

Exclamation Normal post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
Wow Captain, you have really outdone yourself this time. Shouldn't have? Who says the shouldn't....You?

oh that's nothing !!

just don't feed into it.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:11 AM

897 posts, read 1,591,963 times
Plain and simple, if it didn't attract women, men wouldn't do it. There are women attracted to handlebar moustaches, there are women attracted to tattoos and there are women who are attracted to bald heads.
I had a friend who started going bald at 19 and it was the spot on the top of the back of his head that was balding. He had a perfectly round head so he looked much better with a bald head. He was mixed with black and white, had light eyes and was always in shape. The women fawned over him like you have no idea but the guy was a bit too arrogant so I did most of the talking lest he say the wrong thing and ruin our chances. He was the bait and I was the closer.
Now I'm married and my wife doesn't want me to lose as much weight as I want to lose, she doesn't like it when I shave my goatee and she likes my hair at a length that I don't like because it's too long to wear without product and too short to keep in a pony tail.
Again, each person has their tastes and there are plenty of women out there that are into whatever men do to themselves. Otherwise men wouldn't do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey