Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 02:05 PM

82 posts, read 139,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeym81 View Post
Funny, If you stand by your reference why did it take you so long to respond? You've been posting all day, and ignored this post until I called you out in another thread??? hmmmm.

Also, did you read the article? Hasan was in attendance, NOT part of this task force. They record every person who attends and anyone is welcome.

Also this task force has NO connection to the WH. It's clearly stated in the article.

You didn't do your research on this one. you where wrong. Sorry.
Are you for real? For one thing, I work AND take care of my brother, who has Down syndrome, by myself. For another thing, I live in a different time zone. I actually take myself away from the computer to do other things. Since there's no way of knowing--at a glance--whether someone's responded to me directly, I might not always return to a thread. Seriously, that is the STUPIDEST question/assumption I've ever heard. That I saw you "called me out," as you put it, on another thread is what caused me to check this thread again.

No. Why should I refer to a secondary source when I already cited the MAIN source, in which he's listed as a participant?

You need to go to the main source--not a secondary one--and try to understand what it is and how it's related to the administration.

Again, I stand by my original reference, directly from the main source. Whether anyone here ever/always responds to each person who addresses comments to them is largely the luck of the draw. Unless, of course, a person has nothing else to do but sit here 24/7 or go shopping. You've proved that you are a person who jumps to conclusions based on your own utterly ridiculous assumptions.

In fact, I'd be surprised if I waste any of my precious time responding to the likes of YOU again. Say anything you want about me. Have at it.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2009, 02:10 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,659,398 times
this thread is getting entirely too colorful.

ive never really been a fan of labeling things as "terror." i especially hate the phrase "the war on terror." to me, this war religion inspired murder. you punish the guilty and you learn about who is going to be your threats in the future. im gonna give you a little help and suggest it wont be david goldberg or john smith.

Old 11-11-2009, 02:57 PM

23,521 posts, read 17,199,245 times
Default precedent or one off?

One good speech does not a president make.

Old 11-11-2009, 02:57 PM

702 posts, read 1,571,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
i could only guess its because you arent capable of grieving for what happened while also considering the big picture. most of us are very upset about what happened and feel terrible for the families of those lost in this attack. however, this act didnt happen in a vaccum. its all a part of a bigger picture that is worth arguing about.
Yea I see how the President's speech is part of the big picture in regards to this TRAGEDY.

Old 11-11-2009, 03:54 PM

631 posts, read 719,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2Cfan View Post
Are you for real? For one thing, I work AND take care of my brother, who has Down syndrome, by myself. For another thing, I live in a different time zone. I actually take myself away from the computer to do other things. Since there's no way of knowing--at a glance--whether someone's responded to me directly, I might not always return to a thread. Seriously, that is the STUPIDEST question/assumption I've ever heard. That I saw you "called me out," as you put it, on another thread is what caused me to check this thread again.
I watched you reply to other threads and skip by this one. It wasnt until I called you out that you responded. I'll make a good bet you skipped by it on purpose. But if I'm wrong, its not the first or the last time I will be and I apologize.

Quote:

No. Why should I refer to a secondary source when I already cited the MAIN source, in which he's listed as a participant?

You need to go to the main source--not a secondary one--and try to understand what it is and how it's related to the administration.
Again you source just shows who was at the meeting. Mine on the other hand explains what the group was and how its not related to the WH.
Why dont you read mine, and see for yourself that you where mis-informed.

Quote:
Again, I stand by my original reference, directly from the main source. Whether anyone here ever/always responds to each person who addresses comments to them is largely the luck of the draw. Unless, of course, a person has nothing else to do but sit here 24/7 or go shopping. You've proved that you are a person who jumps to conclusions based on your own utterly ridiculous assumptions.

You made the assumption that Obama and Hasan where in direct contact. I would say you make ridiculous assumptions.

Quote:
In fact, I'd be surprised if I waste any of my precious time responding to the likes of YOU again. Say anything you want about me. Have at it.

by all means dont respond. Maybe one day you will do a little more reading before posting mis-information. I think that will be enough.

Old 11-11-2009, 05:03 PM

380 posts, read 691,437 times
President Obama is the best, so naturally, when he speaks, people are waylaid! Because he's so sincere and genuine, his words are barrier-shattering, if one opens his/her heart to receive him. It's unfortunate many people can't see past race, religion, political party/politics to recognize a truly God-sent visionary, disciple and humanitarian.

Old 11-11-2009, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr North Jersey View Post
Yea I see how the President's speech is part of the big picture in regards to this TRAGEDY.
good.

Old 11-11-2009, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
good.
Not sure if you got it or not but just in case I was being sarcastic.

Old 11-11-2009, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr North Jersey View Post
Not sure if you got it or not but just in case I was being sarcastic.
i figured it was sarcasm, but it shouldnt have been. he is a political figure, when he makes a speech its because he has to not because he cares. we should all know that obama couldnt care less about dead american soldiers.

Old 11-11-2009, 08:59 PM

For someone that claims to see the Big Picture. You are very narrow minded in your thinking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey