U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 08:17 AM

2,705 posts, read 4,644,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassygirl18 View Post
I had Cici's for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't bad. In fact, for the money it was pretty good. Very similar to Pizza Hut pizza...not quite as good, but close. No, it's not mom and pop pizza but it wasn't BAD either.
In what universe is Pizza Hut pizza considered good??

Seriously...

...?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2009, 08:21 AM

Just from those photos, I can tell that the pizza is barfworthy.

Guys, c'mon...we are from NJ. Pizza is something that we do GOOD. Have pride in that. Please do not support corporate Cici's.

Wouldn't you rather have an authentic slice from a family-owned business? Sheesh, drive 5 minutes west to Rutherford and take your pick.

I can maybe, *maybe* understand one of these garbage chains opening in like, Cumberland County, or somewhere down there. But BERGEN COUNTY?

As openheads has said...the world has changed.

I, for one, am saddened.

On a side note...what are the odds that anybody "dining" in CiCi's will be Italian?

Old 12-04-2009, 10:48 AM

2,869 posts, read 5,830,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle7 View Post
Looks like carboard/drive-in movie theater pizza.
Its not that bad. That I would not even try. I tried Cici's here because you can't ruin Salad and Breadsticks, and the Desert Pizza was ok.
The Pizza? Well that's another story-Bad.
I rather get a good slice at Joeys. Besides I get entertainment there. Its owned by a Brooklyn Family that fights in Italian. LOL, I know some of the words.

Old 12-04-2009, 10:52 AM

14,135 posts, read 5,460,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CURT View Post
ci ci's isnt even good by florida pizza standard. its good for cheap stuff
Florida has some of the best pizza in the world.

Old 12-04-2009, 10:57 AM

1,164 posts, read 2,150,042 times
Hmmm...I wonder what kind of market research is being put out there about Route 17. Think about it, within the last 18 months 24 Hour Fitness, Sonic's and Cici's have all opened on Route 17 all within what like 5 miles of each other? All of these are major national chains that did not have any presence in the NYC Metro area and they all chose, relatively, the same location for their first branch in our area. I haven't been to Cici's but we all remember the traffic and cops in front of Sonic's those first few months and 24 Hour Fitness is always packed. Pretty interesting...

Old 12-04-2009, 11:02 AM

636 posts, read 809,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by icibiu View Post
Hmmm...I wonder what kind of market research is being put out there about Route 17. Think about it, within the last 18 months 24 Hour Fitness, Sonic's and Cici's have all opened on Route 17 all within what like 5 miles of each other? All of these are major national chains that did not have any presence in the NYC Metro area and they all chose, relatively, the same location for their first branch in our area. I haven't been to Cici's but we all remember the traffic and cops in front of Sonic's those first few months and 24 Hour Fitness is always packed. Pretty interesting...
It's all the Guidos.

Old 12-04-2009, 11:08 AM

1,383 posts, read 1,846,817 times
The adult buffet price here in my Georgia town is $3.99. The customer base is easily 80% Mexican. I went there a few times on a Saturday. No tables available, so we left. That was months ago and we won't be back. Too noisy and too low quality.

BTW, the Sonic on our town closed about 6 months ago.

Old 12-04-2009, 11:11 AM

I give CiCi's 6-12 months.

Old 12-04-2009, 11:38 AM

43,061 posts, read 5,396,637 times
Never ate at Cici's and from what some of you are saying I don't think I want to but yet my cousin down in Florida thinks Cici's is good......different strokes for different folks.

Old 12-05-2009, 11:40 AM

4,086 posts, read 4,713,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by icibiu View Post
Don't forget Baja Fresh....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey