Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 12:43 PM

7 posts, read 36,535 times

Advertisements

The playground has not been an issue for us since our baby is in the infant room (and too young for the playground) although I do believe they take the infants out in a crib and rll them around for some fresh air. I myself have never been on the playground.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2011, 09:39 PM

1 posts, read 1,151 times
Default Meadow's School, Rutheford

Anyone with a child in the Meadow's School want to share their feelings on the school?? Having a tough time deciding between Rainbow and Meadow's!! plenty of reviews out there for Rainbow and NOT MANY at all for Meadow's. HELP.

Old 11-14-2011, 04:03 PM

1 posts, read 1,082 times
My 18-month old girl has been in the Meadow's school since September this year. It is really a very good school. The teacher is so caring and responsible. My daughter is doing well. She is very happy and healthy there. She would come home with art projects and show me the new songs and dances she learned at school.

I actually sent her to Rainbow a couple of months earlier. She was crying all day and I saw on the video the teacher didn't bother to comfort her. She stayed at Rainbow for just three days and got really sick-coughing, vomiting, fever. It was such a terrible experience there.

I strongly recommend Meadow's school over Rainbow. You would find that Rainbow is all about business.

Old 09-19-2012, 11:47 AM

3 posts, read 13,659 times
Try Hillcrest Preschool in Lyndhurst, they are on the corner of Forest and Stuyvesant. My son goes there and loves it! We were one of their first students (they opened in May of this year) and I am so happy we decided on here! I love it because it's a small school, with a family feel. The teachers are kind and loving, and his class has a structured learning schedule and that there is NO TV IN THE WHOLE SCHOOL! I can already see him improving not only academically but also behavior wise too.

Oh, and the tuition isn't bad either...we got a grand opening discount $650/month...that was probably the cherry on top.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: