U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 04:39 PM

12,288 posts, read 12,349,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan View Post
Nonsense....its the County who is "forcing" an issue with a clearly outdated law. I'm not even remotely suggesting forcing anyone to do anything. Repeal the archaic law and let the store owners make their own decisions on whether to open or not ?
Worry about your County and not ours , we do things just fine up here.......so leave us alone already...

Old 06-06-2010, 06:09 PM

2,510 posts, read 1,140,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
Worry about your County and not ours , we do things just fine up here.......so leave us alone already...

I thought City Data was a forum that invited individuals to post their opnions on issues being discussed. Apparently you've appointed yourself dictator of posting and opinions that differ from yours are met with anger and chastisement ? Would you happen to be related to Fidel Castro ?

Old 06-06-2010, 07:58 PM

11,507 posts, read 19,919,369 times
Quote:
I thought City Data was a forum that invited individuals to post their opnions on issues being discussed. Apparently you've appointed yourself dictator of posting and opinions that differ from yours are met with anger and chastisement ? Would you happen to be related to Fidel Castro ?
dude, you must be REALLY up in arms that you can't buy a car on Sunday....what have you done to repeal that law?

Old 06-06-2010, 07:59 PM

11,507 posts, read 19,919,369 times
Quote:
Nonsense....its the County who is "forcing" an issue with a clearly outdated law. I'm not even remotely suggesting forcing anyone to do anything. Repeal the archaic law and let the store owners make their own decisions on whether to open or not ?
the residents of that county have SPOKEN. the county is enforcing the will of the people...do you have a problem with that?

Old 06-06-2010, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Don't you live in South Jersey.....meh

Old 06-06-2010, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
dude, you must be REALLY up in arms that you can't buy a car on Sunday....what have you done to repeal that law?

"Dude" ???? "Dude" ????? You watch too many western movies !!!

Old 06-06-2010, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
Don't you live in South Jersey.....meh

Yes....I do....the 21st century South Jersey....what do they do up there with those who do open their srore doors on Sunday .....burn them at the stake ???

Old 06-06-2010, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Yes....I do....the 21st century South Jersey....what do they do up there with those who do open their srore doors on Sunday .....burn them at the stake ???
Don't anger us North Jerseyites , go fix South Jersey. Before you yell at us in the North.......we like it the way it is......

Old 06-06-2010, 09:18 PM

4,086 posts, read 4,726,532 times
Quote:
What do they do? They force the store closed, write up a summons and, if necessary, take the store manager and others to jail. Same thing they do to people who break the law in your po-dunk town.

Old 06-06-2010, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BergenCountyJohnny View Post
What do they do? They force the store closed, write up a summons and, if necessary, take the store manager and others to jail. Same thing they do to people who break the law in your po-dunk town.

I'm sure you attract a lot of businesses to your community with that type of progressive thinking in a struggling economy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey