Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 04:36 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,745,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
So , who cares .....Christie hasn't made any attempt on really fixing the state yet , hes just putting band-aids on the state's wounds. Sooner or later Christie's supporters will turn on him , or Christie will leave office due to a Medical issue... Personal , i'm really starting to hate this state , hes doing nothing to improve it , hes made things worse for US Middle Class , taxes are still going up in some towns. Yes he does have a bullishness attitude about him , maybe he should focus on reinventing his image. I would like to see his approval rating now and in 7 months , its probably = to Obama's .....

LOL if Corzine applied the same "Band-Aids" we wpuldn't be in the mess we are in. Christie is doing some serious budget cutting that is why you see the state workers throwing an infantile fit.

You don't get it Christie doesn't care about getting re-elected, he cares about fixing problems.

Old 05-14-2010, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahboy79 View Post
Wow...this guy needs to be kicked out of office. I cannot believe this prick runs our state. I don't agree with every politician but I usually respect them and their stance on things. This guy is dividiing the state by making everyone fight each other

Who's divided? Like every politician there are those who like him and those who don't.

Old 05-14-2010, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BergenCountyJohnny View Post
So the more you hear him talk like a big dick the more you like him? Hmmm...I never really thought about it before, but I guess he is something of a hero and role model for dicks everywhere.

Well that was well thought out, well researched and documented response. Just the type of intellectual thoughts we expect from you. Well done!

Old 05-14-2010, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlukas79 View Post
WE GET IT, you love Chris Christie. JEsus H Christ, do you need to make a new thread about it everyday? Seriously it's disturbing

one thing from that video is appearant, he's hungry and wow, his second chin looks like it could hold 50 gallons.

Awww, you know if it bothers you so much you can actually skip the thread!

Old 05-14-2010, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
Its getting annoying , how many threads does she and here Christie supporters need .......i'm sure sometime later this year his medical problems will overwhelm him. The Jersey Stress , and political pollution will destory him

I'll post as many as I find interesting. Anyway I am trying to match the number of NEwark threads you post.

Old 05-14-2010, 04:48 AM

9,124 posts, read 36,369,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BergenCountyJohnny View Post
So the more you hear him talk like a big dick the more you like him? Hmmm...I never really thought about it before, but I guess he is something of a hero and role model for dicks everywhere.
Why is it that I always hear about how in NJ, "people are real- they tell it like it is- they're not rude or nasty, they just don't sugar-coat things. You always know where you stand with someone in NJ. They won't tell you ' bless your heart' or talk behind your back". Yet when your new governor does the same thing, instead of talking in political double-speak, or just tells people what they want to hear (like most politicians), he's "a dick" or "he's confrontational". I really don't get it.

Old 05-14-2010, 06:05 AM

272 posts, read 295,534 times
Let's talk when you get your property tax bill. Let's talk in Sept. when parents start feeling the extent of the cuts in education. It was one thing to make the cut another to pit citizens against teachers. Let's talk when your house is on fire and your standing out there with your hose waiting for the firemen. Let's talk when crime rate goes up. Let's talk when it starts to have an effect on you.

Old 05-14-2010, 06:07 AM

7,780 posts, read 21,869,902 times
Christy for president!! THIS is what we need to straighten out this country!!!! Glad I voted for him!!!!

Old 05-14-2010, 06:34 AM

159 posts, read 393,381 times
I love politics but stay out of threads like this because it’s usually a no win situation. But I felt compelled to comment on this one.

It’s really distributing how much hatred there is for someone (Christie) who is actually trying to do something positive. We love to b***h in NJ about our taxes, insurance, state corruption, shrinking of the middle class, etc but as soon as the Governor starts to make change to balance the budget the fat jokes start…..please have a little more class and intelligence with your comments people.

And BTW – we’re from NJ, we by nature are to the point, blunt and if you ask people from other parts of the USA, rude.

Old 05-14-2010, 08:17 AM

12,283 posts, read 35,677,666 times
CHRISTie's Disciples, LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey