U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: Who is the right choice for New Mexico in 2010!
Susana Martinez - Republican 64 62.14%
Diane D. Denish - Democrat 39 37.86%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-12-2010, 10:42 AM
 
2,866 posts, read 4,029,853 times
Reputation: 1619
Never mind her connections to Richardson, Denish just isn't a very inspiring candidate. Martinez, on the other hand, knows which buttons to push to activate her base. I'm just not wild about her position on many issues, not impressed with the job she did in Dona Ana county, and not convinced she will do anything to eliminate corruption. I'm curious to see what things look like in four years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-12-2010, 11:13 AM
 
Location: Nuevo México
1,793 posts, read 1,998,285 times
Reputation: 1729
Quote:
Originally Posted by domino View Post
Never mind her connections to Richardson, Denish just isn't a very inspiring candidate. Martinez, on the other hand, knows which buttons to push to activate her base. I'm just not wild about her position on many issues, not impressed with the job she did in Dona Ana county, and not convinced she will do anything to eliminate corruption. I'm curious to see what things look like in four years.
Martinez backers in this thread and elsewhere have provided all the reasons I need NOT to support her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-12-2010, 11:32 AM
 
888 posts, read 575,392 times
Reputation: 590
General rule of thumb:

The LOUDEST person in a room.
Is usually NOT the smartest person in a room.

Steve
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-12-2010, 05:27 PM
 
Location: Albuquerque, NM - Summerlin, NV
3,457 posts, read 3,268,200 times
Reputation: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries63 View Post
Martinez backers in this thread and elsewhere have provided all the reasons I need NOT to support her.
Enough with the annoying comments. We know you are for Dishonest Deeneesh. Election day is in 3 weeks, hold it till then.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhound View Post
General rule of thumb:

The LOUDEST person in a room.
Is usually NOT the smartest person in a room.

Steve
Good thing that is me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-12-2010, 05:38 PM
 
888 posts, read 575,392 times
Reputation: 590
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-12-2010, 06:58 PM
 
Location: Nuevo México
1,793 posts, read 1,998,285 times
Reputation: 1729
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradly View Post
Enough with the annoying comments. We know you are for Dishonest Deeneesh. Election day is in 3 weeks, hold it till then.
And we know who you support, too. That hasn't stopped your "annoying comments," and you've no right to tell anyone to "hold it".

It's sad but true, that elections are little more than glorified popularity contests where charisma counts more than experience or vision. But I still support the candidate who I believe has the most relevant experience and vision, no matter how often her detractors childishly repeat the mispronunciation of her name.

Susana threatens to "take back our state"... to the 1950's, no doubt. Too bad so many polled seem interested in voting against their best interests.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-12-2010, 07:13 PM
 
Location: Albuquerque, NM - Summerlin, NV
3,457 posts, read 3,268,200 times
Reputation: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries63 View Post
And we know who you support, too. That hasn't stopped your "annoying comments," and you've no right to tell anyone to "hold it".

It's sad but true, that elections are little more than glorified popularity contests where charisma counts more than experience or vision. But I still support the candidate who I believe has the most relevant experience and vision, no matter how often her detractors childishly repeat the mispronunciation of her name.

Susana threatens to "take back our state"... to the 1950's, no doubt. Too bad so many polled seem interested in voting against their best interests.
Well I created the thread so I think I would have a little control!
That is great for you, Diane is going to cry her face out on election night!

And not childish, The PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES said it himself!

DEEEENEEEESH!
DEEEENEEEESH!
DEEEENEEEESH!
DEEEENEEEESH!

Yea, go tell you're candidate she is a fool for making fun of "Texana Susana" she lost all the New-texans votes There goes the polls again!

The polls prove it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-12-2010, 07:17 PM
 
Location: Albuquerque, NM - Summerlin, NV
3,457 posts, read 3,268,200 times
Reputation: 682
.
.
.

HEY EVERYONE LOOK!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byIK9mta_pA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2010, 06:53 AM
 
2,866 posts, read 4,029,853 times
Reputation: 1619
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradly View Post
Well I created the thread so I think I would have a little control!
That is great for you, Diane is going to cry her face out on election night!

And not childish, The PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES said it himself!

DEEEENEEEESH!
DEEEENEEEESH!
DEEEENEEEESH!
DEEEENEEEESH!

Yea, go tell you're candidate she is a fool for making fun of "Texana Susana" she lost all the New-texans votes There goes the polls again!

The polls prove it.
I'm of the opinion that Bradly is not old enough to vote. The level of maturity astounds me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2010, 07:03 AM
 
Location: Trans-Pecos Texas
8,128 posts, read 11,438,188 times
Reputation: 3926
Quote:
Originally Posted by domino View Post
I'm of the opinion that Bradly is not old enough to vote. The level of maturity astounds me.
Well...it IS pretty lame when BHO stumps for her, and can't even be bothered to pronounce her name correctly.

But then....that's about what I'd expect from him, anyway, so.....

Remember the "57 states"......?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:46 PM.

© 2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top