Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 08:22 PM

5 posts, read 14,980 times

Advertisements

I know that Ufo sightings happen everywhere but I am curious because New Mexico has had various ufo stories. From Roswell to Farmington to Soccoro and of course Dulce ( if you are familiar with the area). If you could please tell me where you saw the ufo, what day/year did it happen and a description. I myself have not seen anything but hope I do one day. I apologize if this question has come up several times before but I would like to know.
I do believe that Ufos exist and yes I believe that some are alien operated. However I do not believe all strange sightings can be related to extraterrestrials. Thank You in advance for your imput
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2011, 09:00 PM

26,527 posts, read 51,741,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomcuriosity View Post
I know that Ufo sightings happen everywhere but I am curious because New Mexico has had various ufo stories.
If you search for the word UFO there are a lot of posts. These threads might be of interest. Some people don't reply about all the UFO's, some were said to be carried away by aliens... I have seen UFO's...

My first NM UFO sighting!

UFO's
Rich

Last edited by Poncho_NM; 12-10-2015 at 11:36 AM..

Old 03-06-2011, 09:52 PM

5 posts, read 14,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poncho_NM View Post
I have seen UFO's...

Rich
When/where did you see them? WHat did they look like?

Old 03-06-2011, 10:27 PM

1,066 posts, read 2,251,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomcuriosity View Post
I know that Ufo sightings happen everywhere but I am curious because New Mexico has had various ufo stories. From Roswell to Farmington to Soccoro and of course Dulce ( if you are familiar with the area). If you could please tell me where you saw the ufo, what day/year did it happen and a description. I myself have not seen anything but hope I do one day. I apologize if this question has come up several times before but I would like to know.
Yes I have been abuducted a couple of times and those aliens are really wierd. Don't apologize it happens every day.

Old 03-07-2011, 04:39 AM

5,419 posts, read 9,193,173 times
Yeah. Seen several, been abducted once, too. I just wish that they would have bought or made me breakfast after the probing

Old 03-07-2011, 06:40 AM

502 posts, read 1,379,615 times
Over the years I've seen "things" that I can't really explain or understand. As they were in the air then I guess they would be defined as an un-identified flying object or "UFO"
The one that sticks in my mind the most was probably 20 or more years ago, camping out on Mt Taylor under the stars. Saw a "falling star" and commented on it to my hunting partner. We watched it as it "fell" and then as it reversed course and went back the direction it had come from. Did this several times over the course of maybe 2 to 3 minutes. This was not a move back and forth some incident but from horizon to horizon movement. Odd, yes but not something that I was concerned about or even gave alot of thought t at the time.

Old 03-07-2011, 05:30 PM

21 posts, read 45,665 times
Yes, I've seen many odd things in the sky over years. I'm from northern new mexico near the 'UFO hot spot' in Angel Fire. Like mtncat, I've seen things that look like falling stars, but they move and change direction. There have been some mutilated cattle in the area that were left unexplained and recently there was a valley that underwent a 10month investigation on it's 'odd happenings' there. Here's an article on it in the New Mexican if you're interested. UFO experts claim evidence of Angel Fire touchdown - The Santa Fe New Mexican

Old 03-08-2011, 08:23 AM

4,280 posts, read 9,158,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter10 View Post
Yes, I've seen many odd things in the sky over years. I'm from northern new mexico near the 'UFO hot spot' in Angel Fire.
No ones yet mentioned the TAOS HUM! Probably coming from wherever the secret UFO underground base is in the Angel Fire area.

THE HUM

Old 03-08-2011, 09:17 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
in the early 80s i saw a cigar-shaped 'UFO' pass maybe 500 feet overhead in the bisti badlands south of farmington. it wasn't until the first gulf war when they showed footage of tomahawk missiles flying low to the ground that i realized that was very likely what i saw.

Old 03-08-2011, 10:29 AM

2,080 posts, read 3,920,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joqua View Post
No ones yet mentioned the TAOS HUM! Probably coming from wherever the secret UFO underground base is in the Angel Fire area.

THE HUM
To hear a hum is one thing; to get a hum is nice!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico