U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2007, 01:27 PM

175 posts, read 1,056,474 times

Advertisements

one more thing,another murder saturday night. I copied this last piece here from the Farmington Daily Times homepage.----The death is the 10th, at last count, in a string of unrelated traffic and violent deaths in Farmington in the last three weeks.
-----and guess what the traffice deaths were alcohol related.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2007, 11:02 PM

476 posts, read 2,088,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by councilor j View Post
one more thing,another murder saturday night. I copied this last piece here from the Farmington Daily Times homepage.----The death is the 10th, at last count, in a string of unrelated traffic and violent deaths in Farmington in the last three weeks.
-----and guess what the traffice deaths were alcohol related.
Yes and Albuquerque's 53 men women and children murdered last year. You can read about it at http://www.abqtrib.com/news/2006/dec/30/homicides-2006/
New Mexico has alot of crime BOTH Albuquerque and Farmington included.

Old 03-28-2007, 10:02 PM

49 posts, read 338,026 times
I am getting very excited about our trip to Farmington.
is there any circle k's there, since my hubby is a manger of one here. It would be nice to transfer, i am sure there are other stores like that there. I have been hearing about lotsaburger?
is that right?
cant wait to try a burger from there.
Are their any bath and body works store fronts there? I make all natural homemade soaps lotions and bath products, and also my hubby would love to start a gaming store, is there one there?
Like for table top games.
Cant wait to check it out kind of planing ahead on things to do once we move so i thought i would ask now...
guess i am just excited.
blessings
kalli

Old 03-29-2007, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallista View Post
I am getting very excited about our trip to Farmington.
is there any circle k's there, since my hubby is a manger of one here. It would be nice to transfer, i am sure there are other stores like that there. I have been hearing about lotsaburger?
is that right?
cant wait to try a burger from there.
Are their any bath and body works store fronts there? I make all natural homemade soaps lotions and bath products, and also my hubby would love to start a gaming store, is there one there?
Like for table top games.
Cant wait to check it out kind of planing ahead on things to do once we move so i thought i would ask now...
guess i am just excited.
blessings
kalli

Hi Kali. I think there is a Circle K in Flora Vista, a small town next to Farmington, I think on Highway 516. There are alot of convenient stores like 7 to 11 here and most of the self serve gas stations are also convenient stores too. Lots of those. Blakes Lotsburger is great! The best burger joint in the USA in my opinion. They make great burgers and of course here you top it with green chili or jalapenos. Great fries too. Several Lotaburers in Farmington. I dont remember seeing a gaming store. So I am not sure on that. Lots of stores here just dont remember seeing that one. Bath supplies, Durango has lots of spas and high dollar makeup and bath shops so good place for that there. Also bath and bodyworks on 4601 E Main. here in Farmington.
I googled it and here is the info on
Circle K
844 Highway 516
Flora Vista, NM 87415
(505) 334-2756
Take care!

Old 03-29-2007, 11:16 AM

271 posts, read 1,009,303 times
I hope that New Mexico doesn't become like the Dallas/Forth Worth area in Texas, where there is a shopping center every mile and where 99% of restaurants are outlets of chains that specialize in "Industrial Food".

Last edited by tito; 03-29-2007 at 11:18 AM.. Reason: removing one extra letter

Old 03-29-2007, 10:09 PM

Great !!!!
My mouth is watering now.... cant wait
Bath and body works doesn't bother me, i am cheaper then them and we all sell the same product base for many things, but mine are nautral so its all good lol

Farmington here i come!!!!!!

Old 03-30-2007, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Great !!!!
My mouth is watering now.... cant wait
Bath and body works doesn't bother me, i am cheaper then them and we all sell the same product base for many things, but mine are nautral so its all good lol

Farmington here i come!!!!!!
Hi Kali! The area, especially Durango, is for anything all natural, you will do great especially selling there. The people in Durango all look like a fitness magazine cover. They are the fittest people in the world. If you see someone overweight, you know they are either a tourist or just moved there. I always feel a balloon when I am there, even though I am fit but the Durango women look like pencil thin Q tips! I mean who can measure up there? Anyhoo, natural things do very well there and you have lots of tourists in the summer too so an added plus.

Old 03-31-2007, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_LUVNM View Post
Hi Kali! The area, especially Durango, is for anything all natural, you will do great especially selling there. The people in Durango all look like a fitness magazine cover. They are the fittest people in the world. If you see someone overweight, you know they are either a tourist or just moved there. I always feel a balloon when I am there, even though I am fit but the Durango women look like pencil thin Q tips! I mean who can measure up there? Anyhoo, natural things do very well there and you have lots of tourists in the summer too so an added plus.
OHHHH lol
I don't ever want to live in a town like that.. I am lease need to fit in somewhat lol... I am a bigger girl, so i wouldn't fit in... Like i would want my hubby around thin fit girls? lol nope.....
giggles

Old 04-01-2007, 08:47 AM

Quote:
OHHHH lol
I don't ever want to live in a town like that.. I am lease need to fit in somewhat lol... I am a bigger girl, so i wouldn't fit in... Like i would want my hubby around thin fit girls? lol nope.....
giggles
LOL, that is why I dont live there either! No just kidding, I would live there if I could but being a single mom, it is cheaper to live here. Anyway I can go there whenever I want but yes the super thin girls make me want to scream!

Old 04-02-2007, 09:35 AM

271 posts, read 1,009,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_LUVNM View Post
The women in Durango are thin because they know when to stop eating after they had enough, not because of the health spas, hiking trails or the weather.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico