U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2007, 05:55 PM

13,140 posts, read 35,997,512 times

Advertisements

The Weather Channels for those who live in a cave are predicting a big Snow Blast this Thur/Fri/Sat for the entire state. The northern areas are supposed to get hammered and even the southern part down in Cloudcroft should get Snow. I'm sure the Ski Resorts are excited about this.....
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2007, 06:21 PM

9,191 posts, read 18,534,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 FOOT 3 View Post
The Weather Channels for those who live in a cave are predicting a big Snow Blast this Thur/Fri/Sat for the entire state. The northern areas are supposed to get hammered and even the southern part down in Cloudcroft should get Snow. I'm sure the Ski Resorts are excited about this.....
Yep.....small chance for Alamo Weds/Thur/Fri.....I bet ABQ and parts north get a nice one!!

We had record-breaking warm weather today, 78.......

Come on WINTER!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the Sacramentos with their first dusting of snow!!!

Old 11-20-2007, 07:52 PM

3,012 posts, read 8,771,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 FOOT 3 View Post
The Weather Channels for those who live in a cave are predicting a big Snow Blast this Thur/Fri/Sat for the entire state. The northern areas are supposed to get hammered ...
I.AM.SO.JEALOUS.

It is supposed to snow here tomorrow too, but there is nothing like fresh snow on the mountains in New Mexcio!

6 FOOT 3 ~ Remember ... WE NEED PICTURES!!!!!

Old 11-20-2007, 08:38 PM

115 posts, read 422,834 times
We are going to the Inn of the Mountain Gods on Thursday and I SOOO HOPE to see some snow!!!

*Claudia*

Old 11-20-2007, 08:43 PM

3,770 posts, read 8,248,302 times
My soon-to-be NM employer emailed me today with a holiday weather forecast, including the bit about snow. Told him I was jealous, since it will be about 80 and partly sunny where I am.

Seriously, I am SOOOOOOO looking forward to having seasons again!

Old 11-20-2007, 09:11 PM

10 posts, read 30,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukon View Post
My soon-to-be NM employer emailed me today with a holiday weather forecast, including the bit about snow. Told him I was jealous, since it will be about 80 and partly sunny where I am.

Hey, where are you moving from? I have a new job in Farmington, NM and will be moving out to NM the end of December. I'll be moving from Punta Gorda, Florida so I can definitely relate to the weather you were describing! Been in the mid 80's all week and humid! The upcoming holidays will probably be the same! Can't wait to see some snow and four seasons again! Will definitely need a whole new wardrobe!

Old 11-20-2007, 09:42 PM

266 posts, read 1,197,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukon View Post
So great, after having just lived in southern Arizona for two years, where the seasons are summer and not-summer-but-close. I'm hoping the predictions for less snow this winter don't hold true, I can't wait to get on the mountains and tear up some slopes

Old 11-20-2007, 09:45 PM

215 posts, read 735,894 times
When I hear these types of forecasts, I always think, "I'll believe it when I see it." They are so often wrong. I bet we'll get nothing. Maybe an inch or two max. I hope I'm wrong. Can't wait for snow here in the Sactos!

Old 11-20-2007, 10:18 PM

7 posts, read 22,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy4017 View Post
Yep.....small chance for Alamo Weds/Thur/Fri.....I bet ABQ and parts north get a nice one!!

We had record-breaking warm weather today, 78.......

Come on WINTER!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the Sacramentos with their first dusting of snow!!!

YIPPIEEE,,,,,,,
WE'RE HEADED UP NORTH, COME ON SKING~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, GOBBLE TILL YOU WOBBLE~~~~~~

Old 11-20-2007, 10:19 PM

7 posts, read 22,067 times
Wink Weather

Come On Colder Weather,
All U Travelers Drive Safely,
Happy Thanksgiving~~~~~~~
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico