U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 10:24 AM

12 posts, read 1,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionel Fauquier View Post
Oh I'm not saying I doubt that white on native violence occurs man , it's just that it surprises me .

I guess that's just me never having been west of West Virginia and all , but in my personal experience redneck white people tend to get along far better with people of native descent than with say people of black descent . Which is why the idea of starting up a thread about that topic in the General US forum popped into my head ...

Do you think that would be a good idea by the way ? I'm kinda on the fence about it cause race is obviously a very touchy subject , but I've actually got some non offensive theories I'm thinking about sharing , so I'm just trying to get a sense of whether it would be worth it .
The fastest way I know of to find yourself labeled racist and white supremacist (even if you aren't white) is to start offering non-offensive theories about how races do or don't get along.

My experience is, the people who are triggered by everything are always looking for something new to get triggered by. All trying to put reason and understanding to societal things usually does is give those sorts of clowns new ideas for being offended.

Not saying you should or shouldn't. Sometimes telling people what they don't want to hear is exactly what's needed. Same with trying to get people to think for a change. All I'm doing is alerting you to what to expect if you choose to go that route.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or