Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 01:29 PM

464 posts, read 1,157,322 times

Advertisements

We are preparin' for some serious winter weather here. (Nita you'll probably get hit with it too )
I wondered has anything started yet in NM? This is supposed to be really big and bad. I really hope you all get plenty but plenty that is easier to deal with NM needs this moisture! Fingers crossed here

I hope this will post now! Shootin in the wind on this try!
Sorry for the typos LOL Jus gonna post this puppy cold

Tia Dalma
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2009, 01:35 PM

9,375 posts, read 20,795,594 times
No, I think our high tomorrow is supposed to be 58, which has to be near a record low for Las Cruces. Then it rebounds back into the 70s for the weekend.

I'm so glad I don't live in the northern part of the state.

Old 03-26-2009, 01:40 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,340,034 times
It's been cooler here the past couple of days and it's supposed to be 20 tonight and cold tomorrow but warming up again for the weekend.

Old 03-26-2009, 01:55 PM

Default Mike, Song

Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
It's been cooler here the past couple of days and it's supposed to be 20 tonight and cold tomorrow but warming up again for the weekend.

What about rain in the southern portions? I think Raton will probably be in the bullseye of snow (lots of it!) from the most recent updates from here. March is goin' out like a lion here I think LOL Dodge City they'd said earlier, might get a couple FEET of snow LOL
Heavy wet snow is what they were saying this stuff was going to be
Thought it might be doin' something there already.
(gosh, I can't believe these last couple of posts are postin' now LOL)
Tia Dalma

Old 03-26-2009, 02:01 PM

3,422 posts, read 10,902,907 times
We're getting a few random flakes.

Old 03-26-2009, 02:01 PM

5 posts, read 8,959 times
I'm Albuquerquean native. Let you know that my home in Brighton,CO (NE Denver Metro) have a lot of snow but still more snow. Maybe snow storm will move to Northern NM and Northeast NM. Check KOBTV. Com to see what weather report today. Have a nice day.

Old 03-26-2009, 02:04 PM

Tia, no rain but I think there's a chance tomorrow along with the cold.

Welcome Danny Boy and thanks for posting.

Old 03-26-2009, 02:13 PM

Default Thank guys,

Keep checkin' in and lettin' us know. I'm gonna go out shortly and stock up on a few things here. We've got a horse clinic and dinner tomorrow nite but i don't know, it's a nearly 40 minute drive more north and it will be night. That's when they say the change over will happen too. don't want to be drivin' home in some bad stuff late either. Folks don't drive here as well in snow as they do back home! You learn to cut your teeth on snow near where Chilegal and I are from That's fer sure LOL I don't trust the other guy
Tho I'm excited for y'awl there

Tia Dalma

Old 03-26-2009, 02:20 PM

Chilegal went to a gourd class today too.
I'm hoping she doesn't get stuck in any kind of mess out that way.
Midwest weather gets crazy at times and you never know what it's gonna do.
I'm glad my mom got moved safely last week and is settling now. She's been in hot, humid Texas for 11 years and now back in Missouri where the winters are cold and the summers are hot.
To make a 'funny' here, she shouldn't be having too many hot flashes now.

Old 03-26-2009, 02:26 PM

Default Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
Chilegal went to a gourd class today too.
I'm hoping she doesn't get stuck in any kind of mess out that way.
Midwest weather gets crazy at times and you never know what it's gonna do.
I'm glad my mom got moved safely last week and is settling now. She's been in hot, humid Texas for 11 years and now back in Missouri where the winters are cold and the summers are hot.
To make a 'funny' here, she shouldn't be having too many hot flashes now.

I'm glad she got moved already too Song. I think she might get more rain than snow. but it's early to tell for the track from here yet. We're under a snow storm watch right now for here :P They've told folks not to travel I70 west due to the blizzard beginning in Colorado
I hope she more "comfortable" in her new home song LOL

Tia Dalma
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico