U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 01:10 PM

48 posts, read 89,094 times

Advertisements

Having just returned home from visiting friends and relatives in TX< OK< and AR, I'm so relieved to be back on the mountain.

Man o man, talk about sweltering. It was crazy hot all day, but I've always enjoyed being outside on summer nights in Oklahoma.

Then we went to the Ozarks. I had forgotten how you can see the heat and humidity rise up off the ground! The constant buzz of a/c was something I'd forgotten about, too.

It's the most water I've ever seen, as we drove up the mountain from Roswell. Pulling up to my house in the rain was the best!

I enjoyed all the visiting. Being back home with the door open and the thermometer at 78....life doesn't get better than this!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2008, 01:14 PM

7,088 posts, read 11,927,898 times
Welcome home Sparkey.
The air is fresh and clean today. Smells really nice.
You can hang your clothes today, Egglady.
Stay calm Pintada Kid. Ruidoso will survive.

Old 07-28-2008, 01:33 PM

1,524 posts, read 1,503,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
...You can hang your clothes today, Egglady. ...
Hahaha They're still out there from the three days of rain. I just left 'em. No point in bringing them in really
They're drying nicely now, though. Nothing fresher than rain-washed line-dried clothes!

Old 07-29-2008, 11:52 AM

7,088 posts, read 11,927,898 times
So so true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico