Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 11:18 AM

775 posts, read 2,583,485 times

Advertisements

Ever since i was a little kid i thought about finding a Great Treasure or Lost Mine and i think about the Mining Laws we have today that havent been Updated since the 1800s. We have been in a Recession for over a year now and it could last for a few more months or a few more years. The Southwest has lots of Gold still in the Ground and lots of Hidden Gold in Caves like Victorio Peak and Spanish Treasures of Silver and Gold all over New Mexico. Pintada Kid Plan >>>>>> The Government should use a few million dollars to study some of these Treasure Stories and and find some of this hidden Gold and Silver that they probably know about but it is being stolen by people that know about them. If We want to Create Jobs we should start by the Government Mining our Valuable Minerals and Resources and Creating jobs in the Mining business something we have Neglected or let Private Enterprises steal our Country Blind and then Demand Bailouts. I Remember Chrysler and Lee Iacoca years ago now they are back at the Feed Trow. Kid Tip...... Mexico has lots of Land that we could Farm and Ranch and they have Gold and Silver and Oil and Slave Labor. Why Cant We Create Jobs and factories there like we do in other Countries and at the same time help ourselves and our Economy and our Neighbors. Soon the Americas will be one and if we dont start extending an Olive Branch to our Neighbors we will Destroy ourselves from Within. We Stole this Country for a 5 million dollar Debt Mexico owed us whats to Stop China from Collecting their Trillions of Dollars in Debt we owe them and if Mexico Decided to Side with China would we Blame them? el pintada kid
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2008, 11:32 AM

464 posts, read 1,155,065 times

Old 12-08-2008, 11:34 AM

7,599 posts, read 18,377,757 times
hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old 12-08-2008, 12:05 PM
_yb

1,120 posts, read 5,279,699 times
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man.
It is a dimension as vast as space and timeless as infinity.
It is the middle ground between light and shadow,
between science and superstition,
and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge.
This is the dimension of imagination.
It is an area which we call....................

Old 12-08-2008, 12:29 PM

1,938 posts, read 4,740,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yb View Post
there is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man.
It is a dimension as vast as space and timeless as infinity.
It is the middle ground between light and shadow,
between science and superstition,
and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge.
This is the dimension of imagination.
It is an area which we call....................

guffaw!!!!

Old 12-08-2008, 12:34 PM

464 posts, read 1,155,065 times
do-do---do-do---do-do---do-do..................dee da- Boom-Boom-Boom!

Last edited by TiaDalma; 12-08-2008 at 12:37 PM.. Reason: forgot a do-do!

Old 12-08-2008, 12:35 PM

717 posts, read 1,951,766 times
Thumbs up ...Also known as the Outer Limits!!!

............the PK Zone!

Old 12-08-2008, 01:57 PM

775 posts, read 2,583,485 times
Default The PK Zone

Thanks Everyone i think. el pintada kid

Old 12-08-2008, 03:30 PM

3,422 posts, read 10,884,919 times
Lets all dig for Ollie North's Gold!

ScottsBigMouth: American Dad Gives Us The REAL Ollie North (http://scottsbigmouth.typepad.com/main/2008/05/american-dad-gi.html - broken link)

Old 12-09-2008, 05:27 AM

41,478 posts, read 59,649,774 times
Although Pintada Kid's writing takes some getting used to, his thoughts are not completely beyond the "Outer Limits". This country, since the mismanagement beginning with Ronnie Raygun and nearly ending with bush the lesser, needs to have the economy, military spending and foreign policy completely rearranged. Domestic policies also need some changes away from a system that rewards poor judgment (the bank bailout) with unlimited government funds.

Indeed there is still Gold in them thar' hills. I expect to use some of the geology I studied along with old maps and modern aerial photos to find some after I retire.

Unsolicited advice to Pintada Kid - find a 6th grade English grammar text and read it. You are one of the people that observe and think. Please do us a favor and make it easier for us to understand.

Thanks, GregW
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico