Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 03:46 PM

775 posts, read 2,588,192 times

Advertisements

To get an idea who the regular posters are and to find out if your M Or F or Whatever you can Share a little bit about your self and possibly where you live but Northern N.M. or Center of New Mexico or Eastern or Southern N.M. can be used. You can also share information about yourself if youd like. Remember dont share private info with anyone until you meet them and feel safe. EXAMPLE..... subject .. December Roll Call Pintada Kid from the center of N.M. like to explore N.M. and meet its wonderful people. Im a man in my 50s single and looking for that right women who loves the Mountains, Animals and Playing guitar and singing. I stay a trim 170 at 5 10 hiking and exploring New Mexico Highways and backroads. KID TIP ...What this does is give people an idea who you are and where your from and maybe what you look like and knowing each others Marital Status is nice if you want to Volunteer that info. >>>.. Some of these people we dont know if they are from Timbuktoo or just troublemakers that drop in on Occassion. I dont know about everyone else but its nice to know the Gender of the Person at the Very Least. el pintada kid
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2008, 03:54 PM

3,011 posts, read 10,027,948 times
I have always wished that people would put their general location in their profile so that it shows up on their posts ... or at least if they live in New Mexico. That would be helpful.

Old 12-15-2008, 03:55 PM

7,599 posts, read 18,409,197 times
That makes too much sence Towanda :P

Old 12-15-2008, 03:59 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
I think people should include that info in there profiles too. Why try to hide anything?

I'm female by the way and live with my man.

Old 12-15-2008, 04:21 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Pintada, there have been at least a couple of romances that have happened on CD that I know of in the other topics and religion forum. The other topics couple just recently got married and I'm not sure about the 2 in the religion forum.
None of them were in the same states either.

Old 12-15-2008, 04:52 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,983,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towanda View Post
I have always wished that people would put their general location in their profile so that it shows up on their posts ... or at least if they live in New Mexico. That would be helpful.
Well, I'm a guy, graduated from Goddard (Roswell) the first graduating class they ever had, lived in Bosque Farms, Los Lunas, and Penasco at various times, am currently living in the Pawnee Nation (not NM).....always wanted to have my ashes scattered up by Serpant Lake or at the headwaters of the middle fork of the Rio Santa Barbara...............

Old 12-15-2008, 06:42 PM

2,857 posts, read 6,725,789 times
I prefer to stick with how I have all of you pictured in my head. Or meet someone in the street and asign one of you to the face and personality. Reality is rarely as fun as my imagination. PK could never live up to the expectations in my head.

Old 12-15-2008, 08:15 PM

775 posts, read 2,588,192 times
Default What I Meant

Its nice if someone could find Romance in these groups but what i really meant sometimes you write a private message to someone but you dont know their Gender. Or you write to someone thinking they live in N.M. and live somewhere else or they live here and you dont know it. The people that wish to remain Incognito can do so. Everyone knows my whole life story by now but i have no idea about any of you only song and Cathy. One lives in the Mountains with the Bears but doesnt know how to shoot a gun and the other one lives in the big City of Alamogordo and plays guitar and sleeps with a 357 under her pillow. el pintada kid

Old 12-15-2008, 08:33 PM

502 posts, read 1,380,269 times
Here ya go, you can even have a picture of me

Old 12-15-2008, 09:29 PM

3,061 posts, read 8,363,371 times
I am female, mid 50s, married for 34 yrs, have a daughter and grandson. Plus my two cats and one dog. Like to read, horseback ride, listen to bluegrass and old time gospel music, garden, do a few crafts, take a few photos now and then.
Just a simple gal from a small town back in Maine.
Ever since I was a little girl, I have dreamed of living out west and my dream finally came true this past summer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico