Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 03:20 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiaDalma View Post
Well I got some great kitcheny things {always love them } Some horsey things to use at the Barn/Stables, YES! Some girlish things clothes and such

I was a tad 'sad' that Santa didn't leave me my most desired gift tho....I left him a pix of one, wrote him a letter for one....that normal sized, 2-4 corraled, maybe with 5 acres?; HOUSE in, NM I Swear, I was Really really Good this year!

Well, maybe, in 2009! LOL

Hope it was good, despite tougher times this year for so many of us, with your family and friends round, food and drink and merriment

Got to say tho, I think "SunInHair" got the Best deal Very Cool Hunter! What a guy!

Sooo how'd you do in the Santa gig department?!

Tia Dalma
for me, it was lots of fun stuff but the biggest present was one from my granddaughter and another from the man of the house. Total amont: gift certifates for almost $200.00. What am I supposed to do with $200 from Lowe's??? Believe it or not, it is what I wanted. In NM we always had (or I did) a really neat garden. Here I had no place for one, so the family decided I would use the gift certificates to build a raised garden. I am so excited. Now I can grow a few things like tomatoes to make awesome, spicey pacante sause....

BTW, it isn't I dont' have room, we have a large lot, about 175 ft deep, but it isn't set up for a garden;; now it will be. I fall asleep at night, planning on where I will put it and what I will grow. I have the perfect place. When we moved here our kids put in a 10x12 dog run for us, but our very special Springer Spanial found a way to get out and disappeared the third day we were here. I can't replace him, but I can used the enclosed area to grow the tomatoes he loved and keep the deer from eating them.

Nita
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2008, 04:55 PM

464 posts, read 1,157,543 times
Nita, that is Fantastic about them all going in on the money for your New garden project! Such a sweet telling of it too I know what you mean about 'dreaming' about the lay-out of your garden too Can't wait for those catalogs to start arriving! LOL

Check out my main garden plants/seeds supplier too, you might like her things, I highly recommend her!

www.thechilewoman.com
(not only chiles either!)
If you give her a quick call, she'll send out a hard copy of 2009 catalog asap! I Love her 'stuff'

Thanks for sharing Nita!
Happy New Year!

Tia Dalma

Old 01-01-2009, 03:55 PM

101 posts, read 297,855 times
My three sons got together and got me a Nintendo Ds lite with the Brain Age 2 game. They are so excited that now I can go to the video game store with them and acutually look for something I'm interested in. And, it is pink!

Old 01-01-2009, 04:30 PM

464 posts, read 1,157,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by christylou View Post
My three sons got together and got me a Nintendo Ds lite with the Brain Age 2 game. They are so excited that now I can go to the video game store with them and acutually look for something I'm interested in. And, it is pink!

LOL Christylou! That's pretty darned Cool!
And it's pink? Too?! Very nice of your boys to do that, you musta raised em right Thanks for postin' about it I didn't know they had Pink LOL

Tia Dalma

Old 01-01-2009, 09:18 PM

26,527 posts, read 51,767,782 times
Looks like everybody had a nice Holiday. That makes me feel good. I was more busy than usual with family and friends. And hope the rest of you continue to have good holidays.

Rich

Old 01-02-2009, 04:49 PM

4,468 posts, read 8,003,779 times
Talking re the Santa gifts...

Yeah..and SuninHair still has one inbound...a shortwaveradio...so she can hear what is happening out thar..

She loved her "Red Ryder BB Gun"..hasn't shot it yet...too much MUD>.

The rock polisher well be running in a couple hours...

Blue skies today...and sunny for a couple more

Ok for now.

Happy trails, yaall

HW

Old 01-02-2009, 04:50 PM

4,468 posts, read 8,003,779 times
oh, what did I get...welll Just being her husband is all I need...

HW

Old 01-03-2009, 09:09 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
Second biggest present was restored electric power. First biggest was my wife’s recovery from surgery. The next was a fortieth anniversary dinner. Then a couple of IOU's until the January sales (we are both cheap Yankees) for a GPS device for the car.
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

Old 01-03-2009, 04:15 PM

26,527 posts, read 51,767,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
The next was a fortieth anniversary dinner.
Gosh, I think I have one of those coming up in July. I know the day, just can't remember the year. Its in my book of knowledge.

Rich

Old 01-04-2009, 08:37 AM

622 posts, read 1,724,161 times
I got a few awesome cookbooks! yay
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico