U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 03:33 PM

464 posts, read 1,018,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Woman View Post
A very happy new year to all of my fellow New Mexicans! And, most definitely to you, Tia Dalma.

Awww Thank you Woman! Glad you stopped by! And a Very Happy New Year to you Too!

Tia Dalma
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2008, 04:52 PM

717 posts, read 1,737,327 times
Anything with the peerless Johnny Depp works for me! He is a tangential genius.

Old 01-01-2009, 01:24 PM

13,140 posts, read 36,036,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiaDalma View Post
I so wish everyone in our NM forum, a Fan-danged-tastic New Year for 2009!

I think the weather if you're traveling should be pretty good below say the Dakotas and Minnesota etc. until about Monday next.

We had the 10 plagues of Egypt here over the weekend {well for me, all but "my first born" LOL! }
Snow on Christmas, Very pretty. Then on Friday, Tornado warnings, rain rain and more rain, sleet, ice, hail, freezing rain, lightening, winds, micro bursts, WoW! And ended with a few inches of snow! Started at 66 degrees Friday and in about 10 hours, snow! Got very cold Sunday and today was back to 55 degrees!

But it's not looking too bad for the rest of the week in the Heartland at least, colder but nothing really "bad" until late Sunday into Monday.

Keep us posted on the NM weather ya'll {and Hunter, LOL}

How are the slopes folks?!

I wish you safe travels if you do and a Wonderful New Year!

Tia Dalma

And to you also Tia !!!!!!! Your a SUPER positive person which are my favorite kind of people as it seems like people are constantly offended or mad etc..etc...so keep being positive and have a GREAT New Year in 2009 !!!!

6/3

Old 01-01-2009, 01:47 PM

717 posts, read 1,737,327 times
More Tia's; fewer neo's

Old 01-01-2009, 05:53 PM

464 posts, read 1,018,971 times
Default For 6/3 and Drac

Awwww geeees guys
(yup, i'm blushin' )

Thank you Very much

I'll keep up the good 'fight' 6/3 It's not always easy, seems there Are alot of negatives in the world.
I just do my best to be positive And thank you for the Good wishes!

And Drac, you betcha about Mr. Depp, he's becoming one of the Best and I think Capn' Jack Sparrow is his Best so far I wonder what he'll do between shoots of the next "Pirates" Haven't heard anything.

Much Thanks to Both of you!

Tia Dalma
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico