Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 03:37 PM

1,399 posts, read 4,170,225 times

Advertisements

A beautifully written but heartbreaking post, Drac. I'm so sorry for your loss.
As I read it, through a few tears, I couldn't help but think of our departed loved one and friend, Biff the Wondercat, the stealthy black panther (in his mind, anyway) who spent 22 (!) years with us but in the end had to journey on to bigger and better things as we all must. The bride and I were inconsolable for a month.
Bury your friend in a special place, and when your heart heals enough to tell you to, find another companion. It'll never be Fazoo...but four legs of fur and fun really helps the pain to go away.
Besides, you need someone trustworthy to tell all your secrets to.......
Leave it to Carlin (speaking of the departed) to find a smile and a chuckle in this....I loved that guy's humor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2009, 10:16 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,110,369 times
dracul: I am so very sad to hear of your loss of the beautiful Fazoo. Your opening post was a thing of beauty. It is a terrible thing to lose a dear feline friend; I've been through it several times, but it never gets easier. Words cannot express what I am feeling about it. I know what you are going through, and I empathize entirely. You have my deepest sympathy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
View detailed profiles of: