Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2009, 09:04 AM

261 posts, read 933,740 times

Advertisements

Not to disparage any other new car dealers in New Mexico, but if this particular dealership was taking in trades and not paying them off I think it's a safe bet that there are others who are doing the same. I don't even know what the procedure would be to insure that your trade in is re-titled or paid off, but if you've recently traded you might want to check into it.

Quote:
...A lot of angry Zangara Dodge customers say the dealership, which closed on Tuesday, has not been taking care of payments on the vehicles they traded in, leaving them in debt and ruining their credit.

Audrey Guthrie just purchased a car from Zangara Dodge. She says Zangara took in her old car as a trade-in, but she says the dealership still hasn’t taken over the payments. And now, the bank is coming after her. “I don't have the money to pay two car payments. It was hard to buy the new car now. It's gonna cost me over $1,000 a month for two vehicles. I can't afford it," Guthrie said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2009, 09:19 AM

1,938 posts, read 4,737,546 times
Default This is EXACTLY what I was warning about two weeks ago...

http://www.city-data.com/forum/new-m...ar-dealer.html

Old 02-19-2009, 11:18 AM

261 posts, read 933,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Horrell View Post

Good call!

Old 02-19-2009, 08:58 PM

4,552 posts, read 14,989,227 times
I heard Zangara was doing this almost 2 years ago thats why when it was time to buy my truck I didnt even consider Zangara.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico