U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 08:22 PM

19,684 posts, read 51,282,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintada Kid View Post
I dont hate Rattlesnakes because they do a lot of good in my Remedios and the meat is Great for HB Pressure. And i like to Collect the Rattles which twist right off. Sometimes on TV they show people biting the Rattles off with their mouth or cutting them off with a knife but its Lots easier to just twist them off and they come right off. On TV they dont show anyone cutting the head off which is real important. Someone mentioned about Ricocheting Bullets well in Town it might be a Danger of shooting someone but if theres rocks around for a Bullet to Ricochet i use rocks to Smash the Rattlers Head or a Shovel. A gun is nice because that way you only damage the Head if your Good with a Pistol you rarely miss the head sometimes the Rattlesnakes will line up on your sites. The big Rattlers over 6 foot can be dangerous to Tangle with if you use Rocks or a Shovel. My Family i use to hear them Scream inside the Car everytime A Big Rattler would Jump at me when i was trying to get a Head Shot. p.s. i notice Steve O didnt say a Word when i said that the Sidewinder Rattlesnake can look like a Bullsnake? el pintada kid

Do me a favor and go french kiss a nice, fat, pissed off Crotalus atrox.

Please.

Old 03-02-2009, 09:13 PM

409 posts, read 864,855 times
Lol. This is all silly-ness. Thanks for a good giggle after a long ten hour work day! This forum and a cold beer is all I need to wind down for the day.

Old 03-02-2009, 10:08 PM

13,675 posts, read 8,140,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinegaroon View Post
I hate skis. Whenever I see skis, I want to take a machete and hack off their heads. All skis must die.
silly, have you learned nothing?
first, you park on top of them with a 60s-era American car, then twist their heads off.

Old 03-03-2009, 01:17 AM
Yac

4,357 posts, read 3,718,186 times
Closed for mod review.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico