Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 01:40 AM

8 posts, read 17,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxart View Post
I have NEVER ONCE heard someone use that term in conversation. I've only seen it on this board
Maybe you've only heard that saying a few times on this board. I'm actually very surprised--because I, on the other hand, have had it reiterated to me from an innumerable amount of people from the time I was six years old until now.

Quote:
and then only by a few who, like you, find nothing but fault everywhere they go.
So how exactly can you make the irrational assumption that I find fault everywhere I go, based on the few posts I've made on these boards?

Quote:
Have to feel sorry for someone so unhappy and incapable of dealing with it on a personal level. I hope you find the means to move to your Valhalla very soon!
There's another outlandish assumption. And stop hoping, I won't be going to any Valhalla-esque areas. In fact, I'll be shooting as high as the stars go, and end up correlating with a place that closely resembles a palpable Utopia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2010, 11:52 AM

390 posts, read 951,803 times
Nurse Barbara, I have only worked speciality units and assignments have been acuity based. The VA in Albuquerque has a Air Force section attached. The VA also has outreach clinics throughout the state and those may be an option later on if you don't care for Albuquerque or the traditional hospital setting. Good luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico