Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 10:58 PM

9,191 posts, read 21,783,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilegal View Post
Cathy,
We will have to find a pick-up... or sweet talk my dh with his trailer..LOL
3 hrs from home and I can't wait, 1st on the adgenda is going by your house.. will take a pic with my camera phone..
Jane
Oh boy!! Let me know how they are doing, OK?? Hope you had a safe trip home!

I think I'll paint the front door hibiscus pink....it needs some COLOR somewhere...I think I got it a little too plain, LOL!!

Surely I can find a table locally?? What do you know about the store in Tularosa? The one in EP has gorgeous tables, but boy, are they expensive!!

I'm gonna be broke.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2007, 12:18 PM

13,134 posts, read 40,506,065 times
I actually have nothing to add right now but...........wow Cathy as this thread you started about Alamogordo has 80 replies about my favorate place in the USA......

Go Alamo........

Old 06-19-2007, 01:30 PM

1,063 posts, read 3,015,621 times
Cathy,
They were working on your street, couldn't go down it..But I will!
Car is unloaded and swamp cooler is on, so now its to the store..YUK..
Not sure what store in Tulie, but we will find something, and then there is Ruidoso to go check out too..
Life is fun when I can help someone else spend money..LOL But then I love to bargain hunt..
Jane

Old 06-19-2007, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry o View Post
I actually have nothing to add right now but...........wow Cathy as this thread you started about Alamogordo has 80 replies about my favorate place in the USA......

Go Alamo........
Isn't it exciting?!? I can't wait to get there!!!

Old 06-19-2007, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Cathy,
They were working on your street, couldn't go down it..But I will!
Car is unloaded and swamp cooler is on, so now its to the store..YUK..
Not sure what store in Tulie, but we will find something, and then there is Ruidoso to go check out too..
Life is fun when I can help someone else spend money..LOL But then I love to bargain hunt..
Jane
LOLOLOL!!! You can go with me to look at dining tables if you like....!!

Shopping is a drag to me!! I hate shopping for anything except clothes online at LL Bean/Lands' End/Eddie Bauer/Cabela's......going to the mall...yuuuck!!!!

I hate shopping for houses, cars, furniture, etc....so I go and get it over with as soon as possible!!!

Especially in 101-degree weather.

Come oooon WINTER.

I can't wait to see the first dusting of snow on the Sacramentos....

Old 06-21-2007, 09:03 AM

Cathy,
Just got back from a tour of your house.. Nice!! I love the tile on the floor. It is now in the stage where everything goes quick, and with the crew of 10+ there it should.
I will keep an eye on it..
Jane

Old 06-21-2007, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Cathy,
Just got back from a tour of your house.. Nice!! I love the tile on the floor. It is now in the stage where everything goes quick, and with the crew of 10+ there it should.
I will keep an eye on it..
Jane
Wow!! Thanks so much for the report, Jane!! That is the same tile that is on the floor next door, so I went with it, too!

Don't you think the place needs a little color somewhere?!? I was thinking Sherwin-Williams hibiscus pink for the front door or something....LOL!!

Old 06-21-2007, 10:21 AM

Cathy,
It does need a little color, but wait till you are in and see what feels right, and goes with the look you want. I have one door that is a deep chile pepper color. So yes color is great for a home. As I look around, I have lots of color in my place..LOL
BTW, your cupboards should be in next week and all tile done.
Jane

Old 06-21-2007, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Cathy,
It does need a little color, but wait till you are in and see what feels right, and goes with the look you want. I have one door that is a deep chile pepper color. So yes color is great for a home. As I look around, I have lots of color in my place..LOL
BTW, your cupboards should be in next week and all tile done.
Jane
I am glad to see most new construction putting in cabinets with no handles!!

Mine here are a clothes magnet, and I've ripped off buttons, torn pockets, et al.....

Thanks again for the reports!!

I meant to tell you that the house I loved on Shadow Mountain went under contract right before I got there--the one with the pink garage..? It had several contingencies on it...and had apparently major foundation problems.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:53 PM

16 posts, read 58,472 times
Default HVAC refrigerated air?

What is combination HVAC refrigerated air? We are from Minnesota, own a house in Alamogordo and are thinking about putting in refrigerated air. I like the swamp cooler in some ways, but my husband likes refrigerated air. Any thoughts?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico