Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > New Orleans
 [Register]
New Orleans New Orleans - Metairie - Kenner metro area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2013, 12:22 AM

75 posts, read 117,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTucker View Post
It's very dangerous. But do as I do; enjoy the city between sunrise until a few hours after sunset. Get out of Dodge by 10PM and you will be safe.
Go back to trolling trolling the Dallas forum...smh

Old 10-26-2013, 04:36 AM

1,392 posts, read 2,859,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Pig View Post
Is south Atlanta dangerous?
Is East Los Angeles dangerous?
Miami?
New York city?
Memphis TN?
Tijuana MX?

You bet. There are places and I have seen them and been there that were scary. I am not NO has anything on many other cities for danger. Be smart and don't tempt danger.
Yep, and these towns are dangerous, the difference is in any of these towns, including Tijuana, if u call the police, most of the time sumones going to respond in less than say 5 hours, lol.

Old 10-26-2013, 08:09 AM

643 posts, read 978,003 times
Quote:
It's very dangerous. But do as I do; enjoy the city between sunrise until a few hours after sunset. Get out of Dodge by 10PM and you will be safe.
Is that all you do is troll posts and be the obvious negative person for attention? Your parents shouldve hugged you more.

Old 10-26-2013, 09:01 AM

16,508 posts, read 26,308,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtundra View Post
Yep, and these towns are dangerous, the difference is in any of these towns, including Tijuana, if u call the police, most of the time sumones going to respond in less than say 5 hours, lol.
Express service is free after they get shots fired over dispatch.

Old 10-26-2013, 09:48 AM

105 posts, read 234,696 times
Are you saying New Orleans is SAFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyReverie View Post
Go back to trolling trolling the Dallas forum...smh

Old 10-26-2013, 12:32 PM

13 posts, read 21,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtundra View Post
But in Tijuana you'd have to pay off the cops. Unless the person who committed the crime against you already paid them off to not do anything about it.

Old 10-26-2013, 02:17 PM

1,901 posts, read 3,086,131 times
Quote:
Are you saying New Orleans is SAFE?
Its funny how you never respond to me. Its also humorous that in the Dallas forum you claim Dallas is boring and how much you love NOLA. Yet in the New Orleans forum, you claim its dangerous and how the Northshore burbs are so much better.

Will you make up your mind or are you just bipolar

Also, since you frequent New Orleans so much, have you EVER been victimized or even witnessed an incident of violent crime

Lastly, the next time you ignorantly contest that NOLA is so dangerous, how about including the fact that its mainly gang-related incidents exclusive to certain small areas of town.

Moving on...

I'm becoming more and more convinced that those who want to believe a prejudiced misperception of New Orleans are going to believe that instead of using common sense and thinking independently . Some people are just sheep-minded. I actually live here so I guess it just seems EXTRA ridiculous to me.

Oh well

Old 10-26-2013, 02:24 PM

2,311 posts, read 4,946,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly Gentilly View Post
Its funny how you never respond to me. Its also humorous that in the Dallas forum you claim Dallas is boring and how much you love NOLA. Yet in the New Orleans forum, you claim its dangerous and how the Northshore burbs are so much better.

Will you make up your mind or are you just bipolar

Also, since you frequent New Orleans so much, have you EVER been victimized or even witnessed an incident of violent crime

Lastly, the next time you ignorantly contest that NOLA is so dangerous, how about including the fact that its mainly gang-related incidents exclusive to certain small areas of town.

Moving on...

I'm becoming more and more convinced that those who want to believe a prejudiced misperception of New Orleans are going to believe that instead of using common sense and thinking independently . Some people are just sheep-minded. I actually live here so I guess it just seems EXTRA ridiculous to me.

Oh well
There should be a smiley.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Old 10-26-2013, 03:02 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,824,181 times
I lived in NOLA for 37 yrs and was never robbed or had my house broken into. I DID have 2 parked cars stolen off St. Charles Ave but both times there were street workers who watched me walk away. I think one of them stole it.

Old 10-27-2013, 08:47 AM

1,392 posts, read 2,859,957 times
Lived here 55 years, been robbed a few times, had my house broke into a few times, had a vehicle smashed by drunks a few times, never been shot yet, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > New Orleans