Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > New Orleans
 [Register]
New Orleans New Orleans - Metairie - Kenner metro area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2010, 01:38 PM

4 posts, read 4,977 times

Advertisements

I currently live in Massachusetts. I am looking to relocate to New Orleans.I am a student and my classes start in September so I am looking at a two year time period before I can relocate unless there are good community colleges down there,if so I would move sooner.I am looking to connect with decent people who live in New Orleans so I can have contacts down there.People that would help me look into work and a place to live,I would have to live in a room mate situation. I am tired of it up here,it is cold,snows every other day..brrrrr makes my bones hurt! It is also cheaper to live down there.I lived in Alexandria as a child.I still have family there.I have been to New Orleans and fell in love with it.it is the most amazing place,feels like home to me,I want to be there more than you can imagine!
I am a laid back person but can be a bit adventurous at times.I can be quiet depending on the people I am around,if I am comfortable I will talk to people.I like to feel the situation out first.I am artistic/creative.I enjoy music,I would love to play the bass but I can't find anyone to teach me,plenty of people to teach me guitar,guess that's a start!
I really hope someone responds to this and will talk with me and in time we could possibly be friends.Look forward to hearing from you.
Jane
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > New Orleans