U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-14-2010, 11:58 PM

6,839 posts, read 6,470,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorfox View Post
Is your dad the typical black papa that wears a fluorescent green suit with a top hat to church? Just curious.
you seem to run your mouth on the internet a lot huh??? probably apunk who was picked in school a lot i guess right?

your jokes don't hurt me im willing to bet you , andez nor super mario would have the balls to meet me in real life and square it out.

keep going its entertaining really.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:03 AM

461 posts, read 1,135,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
you seem to run your mouth on the internet a lot huh??? probably apunk who was picked in school a lot i guess right?

your jokes don't hurt me im willing to bet you , andez nor super mario would have the balls to meet me in real life and square it out.

keep going its entertaining really.

Oh Oh I think I hit a nerve! I guess the fluorescent green suit to church is true then! LOL. Why am I not surprised? All he needs is a cane and a mean back hand and he'll make one hell of a pimp. "Wheres my money b****"

Old 07-15-2010, 12:04 AM

and also SUPERMARIO is a goof by far, he has post on city data saying he is offended when people say washington heights is not the hood and is safe.

but now he is willing to put money that washington heights is as safe as upper west side lmaoooo.

so i guess me walking in both hoods at night felt the same to right?

Old 07-15-2010, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorfox View Post
Oh Oh I think I hit a nerve! I guess the fluorescent green suit to church is true then! LOL. Why am I not surprised? All he needs is a cane and a mean back hand and he'll make one hell of a pimp. "Wheres my money b****"
my father is a haitian immigrant im not even sure he knows what a pimp suit is but keep it going.

i also love how my haitian people are progressing way better then your Ecuadorian people in nyc.

so basically you "HATIN" i love the hate.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:09 AM

38 posts, read 74,283 times
All of this racial talk is irrelevant. No point in arguing which neighborhoods are most dangerous due to whatever type of people.

The bottom line is this...

There are tons upon tons of safe predominately white neighborhoods in the country. Can anyone find me a safe predominately black or latino neighborhood? Anywhere in the country. You know, one that you can leave your car doors unlocked in the driveway at night without a worry? And your doors open at night with just the screen door to let the breeze in while the whole family sleeps? One you can walk around at night alone in a bikini?

I'm not trying to argue here....If anyone knows of such a place, I'd just like to know. I'm curious if it exists. Don't take it the wrong way.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:09 AM

5,058 posts, read 11,439,192 times
yo jordan keep my name out yo mouth...

im not gonna get banned cuz of you so keep it moving...

check the crime rates bud...

you tight....

Old 07-15-2010, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post

you tight....
BANNED WHAT? so because i exposed you now you dont want my name out your mouth.

stop faking it.

i already know your lame self use to post on thehoodup.com

worthless thug.

and what crime rates??? so all the groups of thugs who are posted in front of buildings in washington heights are in upper west side. the gangs to??

be quite your lame that makes no sense.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanD80 View Post
All of this racial talk is irrelevant. No point in arguing which neighborhoods are most dangerous due to whatever type of people.

The bottom line is this...

There are tons upon tons of safe predominately white neighborhoods in the country. Can anyone find me a safe predominately black or latino neighborhood? Anywhere in the country. You know, one that you can leave your car doors unlocked in the driveway at night without a worry? And your doors open at night with just the screen door to let the breeze in while the whole family sleeps? One you can walk around at night alone in a bikini?

I'm not trying to argue here....If anyone knows of such a place, I'd just like to know. I'm curious if it exists. Don't take it the wrong way.

theirs a thread for safe black coommunities on the general us forum just use the search box.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post

you tight....
yea im sure the upper west side is jut like washington heights lmaoooo

this video will show the imaginary connection haha

Video: Leader (K.A.R) - We Run The Streets [Label Submitted]

you love that don't you huh? bet you blasting it right now aren't you

Old 07-15-2010, 12:19 AM

5,058 posts, read 11,439,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
yea im sure the upper west side is jut like washington heights lmaoooo

this video will show the imaginary connection haha

Video: Leader (K.A.R) - We Run The Streets [Label Submitted]

you love that don't you huh? bet you blasting it right now aren't you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City