Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2010, 02:24 PM

1,092 posts, read 2,171,569 times

Advertisements

Fred 314X, you don't count since you're from Brooklyn.

Old 07-15-2010, 02:30 PM

244 posts, read 567,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by durf View Post
DC 90, Beacon, 100,200 Eleventh are exactly what I'v been saying all alone. They're are ugliest buildings I've ever seen. You just confirmed what I've said all along. Oh, the picture you showed of San Jose is the worst one and outdated. You picked the most recent picture of New York, which is ugly like a spegetti. Get it right. How about San Jose city hall, which you left out. I love your nice, twisted spin to my thread, but your's is inaccurate. Maybe, the pollution is clouding your thoughts in DC. The food: where chocolate molten lava cake with tons of chocolate liquid inside the soft, flaky crispy cake in New York? In San Jose, at Arcadia's in downtown. Your taste is bad, not mine. I have a delicious taste. My favorite: Australian Lamb stuffed with butternut squash, pecan, pinenuts, veal and breadcrumps with sweet blueberry sauce pour over it. You can find that at Emile's, also in Dt San Jose. My second favorite: Maine Lobster Pie with huge portion of meat inside the delicious rich butter crust with soft carrots, peas and baby onions. When they serve you, they cut the crust, take out the lobster meat and shape it like a cool lobster with all the trimmings. They put everything on top the crust for presentation. You can get lobster potpie at Arcadia, and for dessert, chocolate molten cake. It's the best dessert you'll ever have unless you don't like it because you're so glue to New York.
For the love of God, shut up and disappear back into obscurity (i.e. San Jose).

You've proved over and over and over again how stupid you are. You're like the scarecrow...brainless.

And San Jose's City Hall is fugly. What's next, San Jose's City Hall better than the Louvre in Paris? LOL.

Again, why exactly are you here?

Old 07-15-2010, 02:33 PM

My last post on this thread regardless of the responses I get. New York, let's face it, is a dump with nothing going for it. The Government had to bail out New York City's financial industry. San Jose is way, way better than New York without government bailing out its industry. DC 90, puff on and everyone else, you're dillusional. Oh, the weather in NY is better than San Jose and prettier than San Jose. It's safer and cleaner than San Jose. Everything is better than SJ., huh. In your dreams, bro. You wish. My final out of this thread since I made a case. We agree to disagree. New York city is a mess, confirmed by the rest of threads. It used to be a little better back in those days. That's left to be for past thoughts. Final out!

Old 07-15-2010, 02:36 PM

Quote:
My last post on this thread regardless of the responses I get. New York, let's face it, is a dump with nothing going for it. The Government had to bail out New York City's financial industry. San Jose is way, way better than New York without government bailing out its industry. DC 90, puff on and everyone else, you're dillusional. Oh, the weather in NY is better than San Jose and prettier than San Jose. It's safer and cleaner than San Jose. Everything is better than SJ., huh. In your dreams, bro. You wish. My final out of this thread since I made a case. We agree to disagree. New York city is a mess, confirmed by the rest of threads. It used to be a little better back in those days. That's left to be for past thoughts. Final out!
Are you finally leaving?

Go back to that fugly, irrelevant "city" that is San Jose and stop infiltrating the New York forum with your contagious form of "stupid".

You sound completely uneducated and are clearly completely tasteless. San Jose "better" and more fun than boring New York and London (cities that have nothing going for them). More culture and better restaurants in San Jose than in NYC and London. Right.

What is your educational level? Did you attend school? If so, you need to sue that institution for malpractice.

Old 07-15-2010, 04:06 PM

DC 90, you're a Washingtonian ignorant fool and a goon with backward knowledge and taste! Puff on!

Old 07-15-2010, 04:10 PM

479 posts, read 1,442,483 times
Quote:
DC 90, you're a Washingtonian ignorant fool and a goon with backward knowledge and taste! Puff on!
Can someone please banned this troll once and for all!! Why are you here posting this crap about insignificant San Jose in a NYC forum?

Old 07-15-2010, 04:20 PM

New York city is a dirty,noisey little village and insignificant comparing to Los Angeles + San Jose. See ya! Hopefully this is my last forum.

Old 07-15-2010, 04:22 PM

3,003 posts, read 6,088,271 times
Quote:
Thanks for a great laugh

Old 07-15-2010, 04:26 PM

479 posts, read 1,442,483 times
Quote:
New York city is a dirty,noisey little village and insignificant comparing to Los Angeles + San Jose. See ya! Hopefully this is my last forum.
Hopefully it is!

Old 07-15-2010, 04:28 PM

Quote:
New York city is a dirty,noisey little village and insignificant comparing to Los Angeles + San Jose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City