U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2010, 03:02 PM

243 posts, read 1,176,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejj2004 View Post
I recently spent about a week in Manhattan. I couldn't help but notice that everywhere you were - subway, street corner, restaurant - there were women absolutely everywhere, especially on the UES and UWS. 18-29 year old women in particular seem to be flocking to Manhattan like some kind of homing pigeon.

I also couldn't help but notice the almost total lack of 18-29 year old men. You expect to come to NYC and see a lot Bud Fox's from the movie Wall Street decked out in $2,000 suits, but men like these seem to be like elusive white rhinos, you hear a lot about them but when you look around there just not there.

I don't know if there is any truth at all to the rumor I am going to post here , it's kind of like an urban legend but may explain things ... supposedly there is a clique of women who have been secretly going around the city for the last decade and eating men ... this clique is comprised of several women who mysteriously never age , practice witchcraft , and seduce and then devour unsuspecting males , particularly in the 18-29 year old range ... supposedly there is something about $2,000 suits on a man that attract this evil cabal ... Supposedly , they live in an abandoned subway tunnel that was once supposed to be part of the now under construction 2nd avenue line ... some investigators from the MTA once went down there to check it out but they were never seen again. Some howls of pain were heard , and bones later found , but it was explained away by the powers that be as unusually large rats got them. Who knows. I'm not saying this is true , just saying could be ...
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2010, 09:49 PM

2 posts, read 9,563 times
This is true. I'm visiting New York and can see that there are too many single women out there not willing to date me or apparently anyone else who's available.

Old 08-24-2010, 10:46 PM

14,780 posts, read 17,404,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perrymason2009 View Post
This is true. I'm visiting New York and can see that there are too many single women out there not willing to date me or apparently anyone else who's available.
You really need money of course, good looks of course, a sense of humor most def, some like a guy with a nice car wtf, and sometimes they like a guy with good game, if you dont got none of those the ladies wont want ya. My best bet is do what I do, try transplants or hipster chicks they are more easy going compared to average stuck up city girls, besides many women in nyc after 25 probably already have a child and she is single again. If anything dating out of town women beats paying for child support or contracting herpes from locals, and other common problem associated with NYC dating scene.

Here is a link of Paul Janka pickup phenominon. He is the truth.

YouTube - "How to get girls anywhere"

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 08-24-2010 at 10:57 PM..

Old 08-24-2010, 11:18 PM

2,386 posts, read 5,276,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeauty212 View Post
Because its

- The Fasion Capitol
- The Model Capitol
- The Socialite Capitol
- Rivals LA for the Glitz Glam Media Attention

Face it NYC is heaven for the Pretentious, Superficial, Fake crowds and this tends to be more a female thing than male although you have males in the running too....only LA is worse....

THANK YOU. NYC women are seriously one of the hardest to get with. Women from the outer boroughs are a bit easier to get with depending on which areas they are from the outer boroughs, but its STILL a hassle trying to get with them unless you have money, connections etc.

Old 08-25-2010, 05:47 AM

1,587 posts, read 3,138,359 times
Woooo the generalizations!

Old 08-25-2010, 10:31 AM

397 posts, read 607,238 times
I was all set to re-locate to New York until I read from the posts that I'm too old, too unfashionable, and probably too ugly.

Oh well.

Old 02-14-2011, 12:06 AM

10 posts, read 27,407 times
Well everybody got their own experiences. For the most part women love to communicate. Anywhere and everywhere you go. They like what we all like. You want someone to make you feel comfortable, right? Women are want same thing. They wanna feel emotionally safe. Babies of all ages wanna know that they're safe. They wanna feel secured and cared for. Some gotta be pampered like you changing their diapers and feeding them. Others aren't like that. Some women aren't materialistic. They just want someone who's attractive and comforting. Just like we all do. Some women are easy. Others are stuck up or may only be to us. Whether or not we know we still gotta go out there. Just like with anything in life. We may win some or maybe nothin but we still gotta keep movin. It is kinda crazy that there's so many women but you don't know which is best to talk to. I try not to give into my desires tho. straight up. We're not psychics or mind readers. We're humans with imperfections. We just gotta deal wit reality. So if and when we meet someone attractive out there just try flow wit it.. try not to be shy like me. or crazy like some uh these wild bastards out here. That's just respect and understanding. and little humor. I just try to keep myself chaste and repentant to Allah until I meet that pretty white lady. . A virtuous life is better than a feel good relievin one. feel real me? eheh. peace..

Old 02-14-2011, 01:02 AM

10 posts, read 27,407 times
some women like to be alone. i can relate wit that.

Old 10-22-2014, 08:53 AM

5,324 posts, read 4,006,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotormanMike View Post
I don't know if there is any truth at all to the rumor I am going to post here , it's kind of like an urban legend but may explain things ... supposedly there is a clique of women who have been secretly going around the city for the last decade and eating men ... this clique is comprised of several women who mysteriously never age , practice witchcraft , and seduce and then devour unsuspecting males , particularly in the 18-29 year old range ... supposedly there is something about $2,000 suits on a man that attract this evil cabal ... Supposedly , they live in an abandoned subway tunnel that was once supposed to be part of the now under construction 2nd avenue line ... some investigators from the MTA once went down there to check it out but they were never seen again. Some howls of pain were heard , and bones later found , but it was explained away by the powers that be as unusually large rats got them. Who knows. I'm not saying this is true , just saying could be ...
Funny dude!!!

Old 10-22-2014, 09:02 AM

117 posts, read 82,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perrymason2009 View Post
They probably don't want to date you since you don't live here...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or