Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2012, 06:28 AM

34,088 posts, read 47,285,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I guess these Albanian women were jealous because tou have a big butt!
"You must spread more reputation around before giving it to Bronxguyanese again"

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2012, 11:08 AM

75 posts, read 120,021 times
Quote:
I guess these Albanian women were jealous because tou have a big butt!
Funny, but your probably right. But on a serious note, I think it's more because I looked "different" and they were ignorant and uneducated.

Old 10-19-2012, 11:50 AM

594 posts, read 1,634,352 times
Albanians invaded South Boston around 10 or so years ago and at first it was really bad like this with them fighting with the natives and calling them racist and everything. But after a while things calmed down a lot and now the Albanians there are more or less assimilated, a lot of them have had children now and settled in. Just give it a few more years and things will probably go back to normal.

I'm not trying to be racist here, but I'm glad it's kind of a wake up call for the blacks and hispanics that the white people will fight back eventually if you keep pushing us. I think the days of underestimating the white kids are coming to an end.

Old 10-19-2012, 12:06 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,403,086 times
maybe some individuals..

Old 10-19-2012, 02:19 PM

At least the Albanian females are pretty hot...although they can't sing very well I think she's Albanian...she sounds and looks like it and her bio says she's from NYC, so there's a good chance she could be one of these dudes' girlfriends:

Gnesa: The Latest YouTube Anti-Diva « Dead Center: Life. Politics. Poetry.

I guess if she could actually sing then she'd probably not be getting so much attention...

Old 10-19-2012, 03:22 PM

9,847 posts, read 25,243,057 times
Albanians seem fine to me. If they are racist, are they really any more racist than any other ethnic group?

Old 10-19-2012, 03:40 PM

110 posts, read 200,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
Albanians seem fine to me. If they are racist, are they really any more racist than any other ethnic group?
Good point! The fact is everyone exhibits tendencies that could fall under some of the more liberal definitions of racism. Unless you hate someone because of their skin color you are probably not sinning.

Old 10-19-2012, 03:54 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,043,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC1981 View Post
At least the Albanian females are pretty hot...although they can't sing very well I think she's Albanian...she sounds and looks like it and her bio says she's from NYC, so there's a good chance she could be one of these dudes' girlfriends:

Gnesa: The Latest YouTube Anti-Diva « Dead Center: Life. Politics. Poetry.

I guess if she could actually sing then she'd probably not be getting so much attention...
I only knew two Albanian females, I tried really hard to put it on one girl while attending college, she was cute, I asked her of we can hangout sometime she said no because she has a fiancee. I'm like damnable you are only twenty one years old, then I remembered Albanians marry young. I knew another Ethnic Albanian girl from Kosovo, she was on the thick side, I'm like all that humanitarian aide rice put all that junk in your trunk. She was cute too. Also not that Albanians are influenced from 3 cultures Turkish many Albanians have Turkish names, also to a lesser extent Greek and Italian cultures, you may run into an Albanian who acts like an Italian and some celebrate Greek culture or even attend Greek Othrodox. Churches.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:01 PM

2,134 posts, read 3,042,740 times
_
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC1981 View Post
Albanians invaded South Boston around 10 or so years ago and at first it was really bad like this with them fighting with the natives and calling them racist and everything. But after a while things calmed down a lot and now the Albanians there are more or less assimilated, a lot of them have had children now and settled in. Just give it a few more years and things will probably go back to normal.

I'm not trying to be racist here, but I'm glad it's kind of a wake up call for the blacks and hispanics that the white people will fight back eventually if you keep pushing us. I think the days of underestimating the white kids are coming to an end.
I lived in the Pelham Parkway section of the Bronx and went to Columbus H.S in the late 80s-90s. Same crap was happening back then. Albanians are clannish..divided between Catholic and Muslims within their own race. They are very racists towards blacks and Hispanics. They are more accepting of other ethnicities of whites but are generally anti-Semitic.
The girls back then were getting married during H.S and most dropped out.

These were some of the most ghetto white people I had ever encountered and they were just as likely to instigate as anyone else. If you were black or Hispanic and you ran into a group of three Albanians you would at the least be called a sp*c or a word pronounced zezak...chances were good you would get jumped.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:43 PM

Quote:
I only knew two Albanian females, I tried really hard to put it on one girl while attending college, she was cute, I asked her of we can hangout sometime she said no because she has a fiancee. I'm like damnable you are only twenty one years old, then I remembered Albanians marry young. I knew another Ethnic Albanian girl from Kosovo, she was on the thick side, I'm like all that humanitarian aide rice put all that junk in your trunk. She was cute too. Also not that Albanians are influenced from 3 cultures Turkish many Albanians have Turkish names, also to a lesser extent Greek and Italian cultures, you may run into an Albanian who acts like an Italian and some celebrate Greek culture or even attend Greek Othrodox. Churches.
LOL @ humanitarian aid rice hahaha that was some of the best stuff I've heard all day

But I feel you though, I used to go out with a Bosnian girl and she was banging but then we split up for a little while and kind of lost touch...She was about 20 the next time I talked to her and was engaged to some dude, so you're definitely right about them getting taken off the market too early.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City